Greek Yogart - how do you eat this stuff?!?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• Wilson929
    Wilson929 Posts: 100
    Options
    Bump. Some great ideas here. Hopefully will get me to like it better.
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    OMG. I LOVE greek yogurt. I eat one every single morning and always lick the container clean. I love it plain or with some fruit. Can't stand other yogurt now.
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I like Chobani Mango or strawberry flavors, add ice and make a smoothie out of it.
  • Susan2BHealthier
    Susan2BHealthier Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    FAGE 0% PLAIN has no chalky taste. Add a little vanilla and a packet of stevia to it ....then pour over fruit...7 g sugar vs some fruit greek yogurts that have 20g of sugar or more.
  • danruiz66
    danruiz66 Posts: 1
    Options
    I use agave nectar to sweeten it. Makes it much more palatable.
  • mstewart2289
    Options
    Chobani Mango is Delish! I use it to subsitute as sourcream in dishes like Skinny Chicken Enchiladas! Or just dip carrots and brocolli in it, you can even add a ranch dip seasoning packet to make it more bareable!
  • singanote
    singanote Posts: 34
    Options
    I think you might want to try getting used to it without the protein powder first. Both the protein powder and the greek yogurt can have a bit of a "chalky" taste, so putting them together is likely to double that effect. I agree with lots of the other comments, too...fresh fruit and a tad of sweetness (Agave nectar, Stevia, or whatever you prefer) can really help...as can the sugar free jams. I now can eat it plain but, when I first started, I only liked Chobani with the fruit on the bottom.
  • elizabethyork13
    elizabethyork13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    DANNON OIKOS FRUIT ON THE BOTTOM AND HONEY ARE SO GOOD. MIX WITH KASHI GO LEAN CRUNCH AND OU HAVE A PROTEIN AN FIBER PACKED SNACK OR BREAKFAST. IT KEEPS ME FULL FOR A WHILE!
  • Haynes4103
    Options
    I hate the taste of Greek yogurt! I bought a lot of Chiobani and Fage and ended up tossing it out. I decided to go another way. All fads are not for everybody. Then again, I hate sour cream. If you do not, you may try to get it down a savory way instead.