Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

June Move Your @ss Challenge...

Replies

• speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    i'm pissed lol...i thought with what i did yesterday 7.25 miles i caught myself up but noooo, i did the math wrong and didnt catch up...i'm much closer but i'm not in the green yet and i'm pissed lol....no worries, i did as much as i could in the time that i had....I WILL GET IN THE GREEN THIS WEEK THOUGH, THIS I PROMISE MYSELF...
    denise

You can do this Denise! :drinker:
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Took a break yesterday, but 3.12 miles again today on the elliptical.

42.173 miles down and 32.827 miles left to go to my goal.
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    2.54 run today

exercise.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    I'm not done for the day, but had to make my update since I think this makes me once again "lime green."

Walked the dog two miles this morning, then biked 16.3 miles in a brutal wind. This was supposed to be coddling my pulled quad; probably better than running, I suppose. And I had to do some serious *kitten*-moving to catch up.

I don't know what hurts more--the pulled quad or falling out of the lime green range!

exercise.png
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    2.2 miles really warm out there hoped it'd be cooler so might do more later
    28.9/75
  • speedyf
    I'm not done for the day, but had to make my update since I think this makes me once again "lime green."

Walked the dog two miles this morning, then biked 16.3 miles in a brutal wind. This was supposed to be coddling my pulled quad; probably better than running, I suppose. And I had to do some serious *kitten*-moving to catch up.

I don't know what hurts more--the pulled quad or falling out of the lime green range!

Well, for me it's to fall out of the "lime green range". I thought about it all weekend! We went to two car shows, they were not very big (a few hundred cars), but I was the one saying "Let's go walk around the cars another time; maybe some new cars came in!" My boyfriend was so tired when we got back, he fell asleep at 9:00 pm. :laugh: :laugh: Of course, I had interests in the cars, but my main goal was to walk as much as possible for the challenge! I didn't told him though.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KSea77
    KSea77 Posts: 119 Member
    3.07 miles on Elliptical

exercise.png
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Ticker Update

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    582442_472546449427031_1363356513_n.jpg
  • glenoakchic2006
    glenoakchic2006 Posts: 128 Member
    got in a nice 8.6 mile bike ride.

exercise.png
  • skoshness
    skoshness Posts: 175
    3 miles walked today

exercise.png
  • pigote
    pigote Posts: 615 Member
    2.1 Miles on the NEW treadmill today

exercise.png
  • pigote
    pigote Posts: 615 Member
    OK - I give up, what do the lime green, other color references mean?
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    on dino's spreadsheet if you are in the lime green you are ON TRACK TO MEET YOUR GOAL...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As57uSwFQUGJdC1OU0dvNEdQSXpWQzhfYjdTb1plWnc

if you are not LIME you are behind....grrrrrrrr....i HATE being behind...
    OK - I give up, what do the lime green, other color references mean?
  • Hi everyone! I'm having a slow start this month! Rode 10 miles on he stationary bike today.

exercise.png
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Adding 18 miles walking/exercise biking.

Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    bfd8896b5e1cb30.gif
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    3.2 today!

exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Rode 5K to the track, ran/walked another 5K. I'm out of running shape and I don't want to push myself too much. Besides I'm in the lime green range :laugh:

I've got a few pictures from my trip: What a place eh?
    P1050587.JPG

P1050652.JPG

IMG_0734.JPG

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    Rode 5K to the track, ran/walked another 5K. I'm out of running shape and I don't want to push myself too much. Besides I'm in the lime green range :laugh:

Pffff... you..... :angry:

Great job Dinos! :drinker:
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Happy Monday fellow *kitten* movers!!

notched up another 4.83 today from a combination of walking and elliptical. Still got a niggling calf injury so aiming for little and often rather than the big workouts

Ticker updated

exercise.png