6/7 1.50 miles
    6/8 2.50 miles
    6/9 2.00 miles

exercise.png
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hello @ss Movers!
    Well, I was on track to hit my 120 miles for May but wound up in the hospital on Memorial day. I ended up having emergency surgery for an internal hernia and lost part of my small bowel. I am now home and on the mend. So I will join the challenge, albeit late, but only for 20 miles. I won't be able to get on a bike any time soon, and I will start tracking my steps tomorrow to get some type of mileage count going. I'm not allowed to do much more than that for now. But I've missed coming here and reading everyone's achievements and comments !

exercise.png
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options

exercise.png

Walked to the public screening for the Spain Italy game for 2.16 miles. Beautiful evening!!!
  • balancejenn
    balancejenn Posts: 234
    Options
    exercise.png
  • balancejenn
    Options
    This thread is really moving just like our @sses!:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • roberta65
    roberta65 Posts: 31
    Options
    June 10 and I have 80 miles since the 1st. missed 2 days but do 10 miles a day on my ellipical machine
  • balancejenn
    Options
    Hello @ss Movers!
    Well, I was on track to hit my 120 miles for May but wound up in the hospital on Memorial day. I ended up having emergency surgery for an internal hernia and lost part of my small bowel. I am now home and on the mend. So I will join the challenge, albeit late, but only for 20 miles. I won't be able to get on a bike any time soon, and I will start tracking my steps tomorrow to get some type of mileage count going. I'm not allowed to do much more than that for now. But I've missed coming here and reading everyone's achievements and comments !

exercise.png

Glad your back!!!
  • WatchMomRun
    Options
    6/10- 3 mile walk

exercise.png
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    ... 3 mile run today for a total of 21 miles so far (will update ticker later).
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    3 mile walk on the treadmill this afternoon

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    7.25 miles treadmill to catchup

26.08/85 complete
  • skoshness
    skoshness Posts: 175
    Options
    walked 6 miles last week and 2.8 today :o)

exercise.png
  • glenoakchic2006
    glenoakchic2006 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    finally had a couple lazy days and working over at work but today i got in a 10.5 mile bike ride and it felt so good. have to work for a few hours tonight then hopefully going to come home and get in at least another 5 miles.

exercise.png
  • pigote
    pigote Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    2.3 Miles on Treadmill today - last day for the old gal; a new one arriving tomorrow. She's lasted 20 years.

exercise.png
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Not exactly sure WHY I can't find my ticker when it was saved....but today I walked/jogged 7.1 miles. Putting my total for the month so far at 32.4 miles.

Man that is so dang irritating.
  • 4ckmkj8
    4ckmkj8 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Saturday - added six miles walking
    Sunday - walked two miles
    Ticker updated.

exercise.png
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    Another 3 miles today. Last run on the beach here in California. Heading home tomorrow so probably will not move at all :sad:

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Walked 5 miles today at a car show, on a beautiful sunny day!

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm behind on checking in. Just a bit of walking (3.1 miles) the last two days. (I pulled a quad *cleaning* on Friday!)

Today, I walked the dog 1 mile, went for a 5-mile run, then kayaked for 4 hours (no miles for the kayaking). I'm reeeeally tired.

exercise.png