IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    1.27 on the StairMaster and 3.93 on the elliptical

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hello @ss Movers!
    Well, I was on track to hit my 120 miles for May but wound up in the hospital on Memorial day. I ended up having emergency surgery for an internal hernia and lost part of my small bowel. I am now home and on the mend. So I will join the challenge, albeit late, but only for 20 miles. I won't be able to get on a bike any time soon, and I will start tracking my steps tomorrow to get some type of mileage count going. I'm not allowed to do much more than that for now. But I've missed coming here and reading everyone's achievements and comments !

exercise.png
    Sooo sorry to read this! I wish you a very speedy recovery!!!
  • palmerb2
    palmerb2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    25.22/60
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I'm behind on checking in. Just a bit of walking (3.1 miles) the last two days. (I pulled a quad *cleaning* on Friday!)

Today, I walked the dog 1 mile, went for a 5-mile run, then kayaked for 4 hours (no miles for the kayaking). I'm reeeeally tired.

exercise.png
    Coni, jeesh it just doesn't pay to clean does it!!!:laugh: :laugh: Glad you were feeling better today!
  • EmeliaFoo
    EmeliaFoo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    8.67 miles bike
    exercise.png
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    6.5 miles on the bike today - a big strength workout day, so not too many miles...

exercise.png
  • mwilke
    mwilke Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    So far this month 10.7 miles out of a 25 mile goal.
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    15.5 miles riding today

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • Merithyn
    Merithyn Posts: 284 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Behind on where I wanted to be, but still pressing on. I'll get there, come hell or high water.

I'm 1/3 of the way through the month, and nearly a third of the way to my goal. Not bad!
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    11 June 13.94km
    Total for month 98.22kms

Ticker Updated

Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    fe69104fa975c0d.gif
  • renbenning
    renbenning Posts: 16
    Options
    4 miles today!!! Slowly getting there :)

exercise.png
  • toadiejones
    toadiejones Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Running/Walking
    June 1 - 2 miles
    June 2 - 4 miles
    June 4 - 4.6 miles
    June 5 - 4.8 miles
    June 6 - 3.6 miles
    June 7 - 2 miles
    June 9 - 4.3 miles
    June 11 - 3.5 miles

Total - 28.8/50
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hello @ss Movers!
    Well, I was on track to hit my 120 miles for May but wound up in the hospital on Memorial day. I ended up having emergency surgery for an internal hernia and lost part of my small bowel. I am now home and on the mend. So I will join the challenge, albeit late, but only for 20 miles. I won't be able to get on a bike any time soon, and I will start tracking my steps tomorrow to get some type of mileage count going. I'm not allowed to do much more than that for now. But I've missed coming here and reading everyone's achievements and comments !

exercise.png
    Sooo sorry to read this! I wish you a very speedy recovery!!!

• spikesmom
    spikesmom Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Hello @ss Movers!

exercise.png

Glad your back!!!

Thank you!:happy:
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    get well soon and take it easy while you recover...we'll be here the next month and the month after that...
    denise
    Hello @ss Movers!

exercise.png
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i'm pissed lol...i thought with what i did yesterday 7.25 miles i caught myself up but noooo, i did the math wrong and didnt catch up...i'm much closer but i'm not in the green yet and i'm pissed lol....no worries, i did as much as i could in the time that i had....I WILL GET IN THE GREEN THIS WEEK THOUGH, THIS I PROMISE MYSELF...
    denise

here's my plan:
    today - rest day
    tuesday - 6 miles on TM after runts go to bed - (maybe 2-3 miles outside before i get the kids after my dentist appt - depending on the time)
    wednesday - 3.75 miles at lunch
    thursday - 3.75 miles at lunch, 2 miles before spin
    friday - 3.75 miles at lunch

this plan will put me on track so that by sunday i will be at 57% and in the GREEN LOL....ohhhh, i want to be in the green and stay in the green...
    friday - 3.75 miles at lunch
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Ran 3.86 and walked 1.1 mile this morning
    I kind of miss the winter's cool morning :sad:
    Tickers updated

exercise.png

exercise.png
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Hello @ss Movers!
    Hope you recovery goes well, so just don't do too much. As Denise said, we will all still be here next month. :wink:
    SmileyFlower.gif