What quote motivates you? Here is my motivator!

Options

Replies

• ginabbar
    ginabbar Posts: 1
    Options
    " I would rather be covered in SWEAT at the gym, than covered with CLOTHES at the beach....."
  • nsmith6325
    nsmith6325 Posts: 41
    Options
    "Inspiration is a momentary cessation of stupidity." - unknown

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to is." - Vince Lombardi

"The moment of enlightenment is when a person's dreams of possibilities become images of probabilities." - Vic Braden

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies in the man's determination." - Tommy Lasorda
  • christyd4
    christyd4 Posts: 191
    Options
    Here is one of mine

Plunge boldly into the thick of life, and seize it where you will, it is always interesting.
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
  • JeanniebeanL79
    JeanniebeanL79 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    ~ Just Breathe ~
    I hear that in my KOGA workout and love it! :-)
  • kayleelvh16
    Options
    "It doesn't matter how slow you run, you're still lapping everybody on the couch"
  • amberm912
    amberm912 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    "You are not alone. You are not a failure. Be proud that youve tried. Just bc you have slipped doesnt mean you cant recover. Keep trying and dont give up, Find out how to learn from your relapse to succeed next time."

http://pinterest.com/amber_m912/motivation-fitness-3/

^^^^ Thats my Pinterest board FULLLL of motivational/fitness stuff :-) ^^^^

Feel free to add me I love encouraging other as well as receiving it back...but please add a message with it if you are going to add me! Thanks!!! GOOD LUCK/CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!

14119689.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I don't know who said it but all day here is what I run through my mind:

"A year from now you will have wished you started today"

Every year on vacations, birthdays, holidays I resolve to not be heavy by the next year and then beat myself up when I am, so this helps me remember that feeling.
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Oh and:

"The food you eat can be either the safest & most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison" - Ann Wigmore
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    "The miracle isn’t that I finished; the miracle is that I had the courage to start"--John Bingham - spokesman for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Team In Training program
  • chrissyKar
    chrissyKar Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    one day at a time

:wink:
  • 1grammie
    1grammie Posts: 163
    Options
    So many good quotes. The one I say to myself is: "This too shall pass."
  • PSmillie
    PSmillie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    May my heart always be open to little birds who are the secrets of living.
    ee cummings.
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    "This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever, in it's place is something you have left behind, let it be something good" -Author Unknown
  • junepinktigger
    junepinktigger Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I heard this a few years ago. and only the other night i thought about it after a very thin girl comment on me going to the gym.

i may be fat
    but you are ugly
    at least i can diet,

and after my gym session i was more determent to do it for me not for anyone else
  • Misslisat
    Misslisat Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    A body at rest stays at rest. A body in motion stays in motion.
  • km_jenn
    km_jenn Posts: 107
    Options
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

You can't go back and make a new beginning, but you can start today and create your happy ending.
  • baiger
    baiger Posts: 5
    Options
    Bump
  • olee67
    olee67 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    "If you're abscent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during of my success." -Will Smith
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    "Why do I succeed? I succeed because I am willing to do the things you are not. I will fight against the odds. I will sacrifice. I am not shackled by fear, insecurity or doubt. I feel those emotions but I drink them in and then swallow them away to the blackness of hell. I am motivated by accomplishment, not pride. Pride consumes the weak and kills their heart from within. If I fall... I will get up. If I am beaten... I will return. I will never stop getting better. I will never give up... EVER. That is why I succeed." This is what's gonna get me through the day =)
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!