First Bikini Ever!

Options

Replies

• Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! I wish I could pull that off, doubt it will ever happen.. I don't have the body for bikini's and skimpy clothes.. Never have and probably never will.
  • calalily77
    calalily77 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look amazing in that bikini! you should be proud and strut your stuff down that beach. Excellent work.
  • angelpie36426
    angelpie36426 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Okay so I am terrified about posting this! I have never, ever worn a bikini in my life before. I've always been absolutely petrified of my stretch marks (which although now silvery-white, are still pretty visible IRL) and my hips and boob slippage but I braved it and bought myself one! Still not feeling up to heading to the beach in it and so will just use it for lounging in the garden to sunbathe in (if it ever stops raining) but massive NSV that I even bought one!

I weighed about 220 on the left and weighed in at 135 in the left photo and I'm 5'8!

(Stretchmarks btw, haven't completely gone I assure you! This is something that's been discussed a lot in another thread I posted!)

169rfr8.png

My stomach looks likes your before right now. You are an inspiration! I hope to get to your after. Would you add me? I would love to know more about the journey to your after.
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look great, stretchmarks or not!
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    This has given me so much inspiration and motivation! Thank you so much for posting it, even though you were nervous. Like everyone has said, you look AMAZING!!! How does it feel to know you're already achieved what I set as my goal? Pretty awesome!!!
  • graves2102
    graves2102 Posts: 38
    Options
    absolutely stunning... fantastic. go to the beach in it wow!!!!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • trink68
    trink68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    OMG You look amazing....awesome job.Stretch marks will never totally go away.Who cares,flaunt it if you got it and you have it....Great job,so happy for you!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap You seriously made my jaw drop!!! you look freaking amazinggggggggggggg!!!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! that's absolutely amazing and very inspiring.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    You. Look. AMAZING! Well done. Congratulations!

Definitely wear that to the beach... but ease your poor belly into sun exposure :D I'm so happy for you!
  • spayurdog
    spayurdog Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and don't need to lose another ounce. You are there, girl! WOW!!!
  • viczye23
    viczye23 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Omg you look great, you've done such a magnificent job.

Don't worry about your stretch marks, you will always have them but they fade, and if you want to know a secret..... i have them too, in fact majority of people do as weight gain and loss is a big cause of stretch marks. Don't beat yourself up about them, they're not noticeable to anyone other than yourself because you are self conscious.

I think what you need now is to work on your self confidence :)
  • nelliepooh
    nelliepooh Posts: 79
    Options
    That is AMAZING!
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You. Look. Fantastic!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    First off you look absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be proud to wear that bikini and show off your hard work!!!!!!!!!! Secondly, how on earth did you do it? O and stretchmarks, I don't see them in the second picture, and who cares? We all (ok most of us, including myself) have them and they go away they always do (or at least are light! Anyways, well done!!!!!!!!!
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOOOOOB!!!!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!
  • aw1968
    aw1968 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You better work that bikini at the beach!! :happy:
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!! I would wear that to the beach if I were you!!! Thanks for posting!! I am a little heavier than your starting weight and 4" shorter but it helps to remind me that in CAN be done and I AM doing it. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!