First Bikini Ever!

Options

Replies

• AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You really look amazing! You should wear your bikini to the beach and show off how hard you have worked! :) You've earned it!
  • Candyy_sma
    Candyy_sma Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! :))
  • D2244
    D2244 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look hot! My wife is also worried about stretch marks...it difficult but you are certainly an inspiration. Great success story!
  • lisaishotpink
    lisaishotpink Posts: 124
    Options
    That is an amazing accomplishment! You look great!
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! This is the best story that I have seen. Wear it out you look great!!!
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Your body transformation is amazing..you betta rock that bikini..I dont even see A stretch mark anymore
  • devon0324
    devon0324 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! There is HOPE!!!!! I was JUST talking about this last nite with my SO that i think i will nEVER get rid of that!!! How long did it take you? U look GREAT!!!!! U deserve that bikini!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    HONEY...I am just floored...with YOUR AMAZING PROGRESS....This is some SERIOUS INSPIRING STUFF HERE>>>YOU ROCK
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Outstanding job!! You should go to the beach ( when your ready) because you look great.
  • dawnkay1
    dawnkay1 Posts: 41
    Options
    Geez women! You have nothing to be ashamed or nervous of! You look like a super model *gasp!* *envy*
  • Insanity2bSane
    Insanity2bSane Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    OMG! That is so AMAZING! Your proof that you can get rid of that tummy. Definetly an inspiration for me to keep going and not give up!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing hun. Awesome work! :)
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    be proud of your hardwork- you look great
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    You look soo gorgeous, don't EVER doubt that. Be proud of how much you accomplished, your body is rockin', your mind just needs to catch up now.

Embrace those stretch marks!! Or ignore them, like I do ha
  • mrmv
    mrmv Posts: 95
    Options
    You look fantastic! You by all means shoul enjoy all the hard work you have done, EVERYONE has stretch marks....
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    You have NOTHING to worry about....you look terrific! Go to the beach! :)
  • Betabefit
    Betabefit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Whether you have stretch marks or not you are superb! Way to go you look great!!!!!
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great!
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Super fantastical! Really amazing!!! Congrats on all your hard work paying off...

Now get your *kitten* to the beach...for real, who cares if it's raining, I would be running around in that thing all day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!