First Bikini Ever!

Options

Replies

• Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    u look amazing, I have the same suit in black!! Rock that at the beach you've earned it
  • Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself, you look amazing! You rock that bikini!
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Very impressive and very inspiring. Thanks and congrats!!
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! way to go!!!!! your hard work has payed off ;)
  • tripletmom2004
    tripletmom2004 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! Definitely rockin' the bikini!!
    How did you do it??? I need to know!!!!! LOL
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I too agree with all the other posters in saying you should go to the beach and rock that bikini. You look awesome, you earned it. And if you are feeling too self conscious wear a see through cover up that way no one can see what Im sure only you can see any way. And then when you're ready take that off too. Great Job!!!!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wow! Head to the beach! How did you do it? And how long did it take? Just amazing results!
  • mitzi801
    mitzi801 Posts: 38
    Options
    stunning x x x
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Girl lift your head up and be proud! Amazing job!
  • Flissbo
    Flissbo Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    omg you should so wear that to the beach! You look too nice to hide in the garden! Well done!!
  • Chantal34
    Chantal34 Posts: 128
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!! Rock that bikini!
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My question is why not go to the beach in your bikini you look fantastic. You can't see the strech marks in the second photo. They would have to be on top of you to see them. Go for it you have worked so hard. You look amazing.
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    WOW! Hard to believe it's the same person! Amazing! My first two piece is my goal - if I looked like you in one I would consider it met! Congratulations!

I second this opinion
  • FitSlimHappy
    Options
    That is so inspiring! Fantastic job! Just the motivation I needed to make me do a workout :)
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am the same height and 135 would be my absolute goal. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • reallyregina
    reallyregina Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You should definitely wear that with pride!
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! Congratulations on your success, you look absolutely stunning! I needed this inspiration today, thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! I can't believe these two pictures are the same girl!! You are gorgeous, your progress is simply amazing!
  • diddyk
    diddyk Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    You rock that bikini! Head to the beach as soon as it stops raining! Congrats!!
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation! If I were you I'd be putting that bikini on EVERY chance I got! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!