First Bikini Ever!

Options
littleali
littleali Posts: 179 Member
Okay so I am terrified about posting this! I have never, ever worn a bikini in my life before. I've always been absolutely petrified of my stretch marks (which although now silvery-white, are still pretty visible IRL) and my hips and boob slippage but I braved it and bought myself one! Still not feeling up to heading to the beach in it and so will just use it for lounging in the garden to sunbathe in (if it ever stops raining) but massive NSV that I even bought one!

I weighed about 220 on the left and weighed in at 135 in the left photo and I'm 5'8!

(Stretchmarks btw, haven't completely gone I assure you! This is something that's been discussed a lot in another thread I posted!)

169rfr8.png

Replies

• hollieam92
    hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, how did you do it? How long did it take? :D
  • BigH80
    BigH80 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congratulaions on you NSV. Keep up the good work. Your hard work is paying off.
  • Warley_x
    Warley_x Posts: 62
    Options
    Amazing difference! Well done :happy: your hard work has 100% paid off and you look fantastic now!
  • nuttyduffy
    nuttyduffy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is an amazing transformation - you must be soo pleased with yourself! WELL DONE :drinker:
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Great job... and great motivatio!!

:-)
  • brewface811
    brewface811 Posts: 106
    Options
    You look incredible! Way to go :)
  • sometimes_blondie
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Don't be afraid to go to the beach, you earned this! The nasty looks you may get is jealousy from other women.
  • MellyPfromVT
    MellyPfromVT Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You should wear it to the beach! I would look at you with envy if I saw you there!
  • Erika1962
    Erika1962 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing !!!! You did a fantastic job, and look stunning in that bikini! Way to go!!!
  • kakiem
    kakiem Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I think you look fantastic. One day when you are feeling brave bite the bullet and hit the beach in it!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Omg! and you had no loose skin! Wow!
  • reka74
    reka74 Posts: 70
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing, congratulation! Yep bikini is the way to go girl, show yourself off! You are beautiful
  • sweetgeek793
    Options
    Most definitely a beach body, well done you should be so proud of yourself. The stretch marks will fade even more over time and are a reminder of the amazing journey you have been on :)
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous - Fantastic work - wowzers whistle whistle :) You wear that bikini with pride girl!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You look AMAZING! Try not to let the anxiety get to you... You look great in that bikini and should head to the beach at your first opportunity! :flowerforyou:
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    freaking fantatic, great job you look awesome
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, do not be afraid to go to the beach you're rocking that bikini!!
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Options
    :O :O :noway: I had to double take!!
  • msalbino
    msalbino Posts: 7
    Options
    Be proud of what you have accomplished! I to know the feeling, at my heaviest I weighed in at 208 and now I am 135. It took hard work and determination to have achieved what you have done. I bought my first bikini and wore it with pride when I traveled to Dominican, of course with hesitation at first .. lol

Be proud and flaunt it !! :smile:
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Brilliant. You'll definitely turn heads in that kini :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!