First Bikini Ever!

Options

Replies

• TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I would wear that bikini everywhere. Beach. Boardwalk. Grocery Store. Church.

lol CHURCH...
  • Spence_
    Spence_ Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You look like you've been skinny your whole life. You must be bloody proud! You look FIT (read: hot or schmokin'!).
  • mmw47
    mmw47 Posts: 23
    Options
    You should wear that bikini with pride....& on the beach, you look fantastic!! DO NOT HIDE YOURSELF AWAY!! you really do look GREAT!! well done!!
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Just a question: Why would you not wear it to the beach? You look fantastic! Its a super cute suit!
  • jhgreer
    jhgreer Posts: 145
    Options
    That's amazing - great job! I showed your pic to my husband sitting beside me and he said "Wow that is fantastic"! :)
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    You look completely amazing!!!! I hope I have results that great too.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    an amazing transformation.. Wear that bikini with pride. Your hard work has paid off. Well done!
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    WOW! What are you worried about?? It's now time to start changing the way YOU see yourself!!
    Absolutely amazing ! Let your accomplishment go to your head and BE PROUD :happy: !!! You look awesome.
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look amazing!!! You should be so proud of your work!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look fabulous! Amazing job, very well done indeed! xox
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You seriously look amazing, woah. You are such an inspiration. Well done you!
  • littleali
    littleali Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You are all so lovely and I wish I could give you all a massive hug!
    I think my insecurities are just deeply embedded from being overweight pretty much such infancy but I'll get there in the end!

And it's taken me a little over a year with a 4 month plateau I'm coming out of!

Thank you all again <3
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great transformation! Keep it up!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation, I'm so inspired, thanks for sharing!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing! great job.
  • TrishaGuy
    TrishaGuy Posts: 63
    Options
    You look amazing....I know you have worked very hard and it shows. If I saw you on the beach in a bikini I would be thinking WOW she looks great in that suit :) . You should just go for it.....and have a blast :) I am 53 years old and when I get to my goal I plan on buying a bikini and hitting up the beach ASAP :drinker:
  • tabithaneil3
    Options
    you look great thanks for posting ...:)
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    simply amazing ! i've recently discovered that from your own angle looking down on stretch marks, they look so much worse!
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    wow well done!! you look amazing :)
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    Dang girl you look AMAZING!!!! Congrats on so much success =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!