Replies

• iremmy
    iremmy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fitnfabdiva
    fitnfabdiva Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow! Yes this is sooo awesome and give me hope. I will definitely get in my bikini SOOON!
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    W.O.W! How in the world did you do that with no skin hanging all over the place??? YOU give me HOPE!!!!! :) I don't mind my stretch marks....now that they're silvery/white as you say. They are my badges of courage that I made it through infertility and carried 4 healthy babies! :D
  • Mindyeva
    Mindyeva Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can't see your pics - sorry - how do I see them?
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Be proud of your hard work! Wear that def! You look great!
  • medwards89
    medwards89 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    So I went from side to side about a hundred times and CANNOT believe those are the same person!!

You have a body I'd LOVE to show off in a bikini! Enjoy!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Congratulations...work it, girl!! :drinker:

Editted to add: And I would wear it to the beach and just about everywhere else. I don't know if I would go as far as wearing it to church as another poster suggested :laugh: , but everywhere else for sure.
  • marybaby08
    marybaby08 Posts: 1
    Options
    My first comment! You look AMAZING!!! You gave me Hope that one day I too can wear a swimsuit.
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being the beach head turner. You look AMAZE-BALLS!! Walk proud Gurl!
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Go to the beach. You look fantastic! Congrats
  • PaulaDDN
    PaulaDDN Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Shut the ...... i mean.... WOOW!! you look absolutley amazing. If i would have your body, trust me, i would live in a bikini
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    That seriously does not look like the same person. AMAZING WORK!
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    You look incredibly amazing and you need to be on the beach!! =) You just made my day <3 I started at 214 and I've got stretch marks.. I'm at 199 right now, and my goal is 140. You just made me feel 100% about my goal! =D

Thanks ;D
  • kimaviles76
    kimaviles76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Holy crap you look great!! Were that sh*# proud girl!!!
  • newve
    newve Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congratulations...
  • lostman
    lostman Posts: 10
    Options
    Agreed with all other posters - wear it! Go on a beach vacation where you know noone and wear it every day! Then come home and wear it as often as you can. You deserve it
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    Wear that bikini with pride cause you earned it!!
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    WOWEEEE!!! You made huge changes! Looking great! Be super proud of all that hard work..Wear that suit with pride!!!
  • Amymarie19715
    Options
    You look awesome !!! How much did you lose? You must have lost the strecth marks to cant see them!
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    holy *kitten* balls!!! you look great!! time to hit the beach! (when it stops raining)

if i looked that great in a bikini i'd be wearing it everywhere!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!