• maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
  • lucylAnneMason
    Options
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    200... 190...180... 170... 160 for sure and that is if i an 9 months pregnant! I was 215 the last time i was pregnant, definitely dont wan to see that number again. I know i will probably go up to 170 for my next pregnancy but hopefully i will be more active and not gain so much.
  • vpw1959
    vpw1959 Posts: 3
    Options
    198. This is my today starting weight
  • sowonderfultonight
    Options
    168 x__x Saw that once and I never wanna see it again. My second "oh no !!!!" weight is 160, though. :P
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I never want to see 300 lbs ever ever ever ever again.
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    140lbs is 10 stone. I never ever want to be 10 stone again (unless I'm pregnant, I do plan to have more kids).

I'm now 138lbs, or 9 stone 12lbs.....goal is 9 stone even.
  • char3200
    char3200 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I feel very vain to say this. But my highest weight (not counting pregnancy or just following a pregnancy (I think my son was about 2 at my highest) was *138*.
    I HATED being that heavy. I'm 5'2 so even though it sounds vain (even as I say/type it) it was uncomfortable.
    I was unhealthy ans I just didn't feel good about myself. That's my, 'I'm never goiong there again weight'. (Keep in mind that, at 5'2, there's not a lot of space for weight to 'spread out', so I don't/didn't carry it well at all).
  • packergirl2007
    Options
    Right now... it's 160. I don't care if I just indudlged in a long weekend but I NEVER want to see 160 on my scale again.

I'm 155 now...

So i guess once I break into the 140ies range it'll be 150. LOL
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    Most def 152....My heaviest weight. I can say, I don't really weigh myself though. I measure and get my body fat % taken. That being said, I think if I saw 19-20% BF again, I'd have to check myself before I wreck myself. I've worked too hard to get below 18%.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    150 lb
  • Inconceivable
    Options
    I don't want to get to be 140. My weight tends to fluctuate between 130 and 135. :|
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Never used to weigh myself until this year and found out I weighed around 150. Now I would say my "oh no" weight will be 135 lbs since I am in maintenance mode for 130 lbs.
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was 285, I started changing things but didn't get too serious until I got to the 275 to 265 range. Then I started going to the gym regularly and I found and joined this site at 261. My weight isn't going down as quickly as I would like but I have been losing inches off my waist and hips. Once I get below 200 I never want to be above it again. I don't think I'll ever be a skinny minnie but I will be a lot healthier in the 150s to 160s range which is my current goal. I'll adjust once I get there if needed. I've got a long journey ahead of me but I know that I never ever want to be closer to 300 than 200 ever again.
  • CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Well.. right now I'm 204lbs at 30 wks pregnant.. so I'd have to say my prepregnancy weight of 215 (scary for me) but it normally woulda been 200. I hate it when I let myself hit that number... I don't like gaining weight.. but there's something about that number. lol
  • Storey621
    Storey621 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Mine is 167, I've been able to stay below for sometime but it's just too close to 170 for comfort.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    224 where I started. Once below 200 that will be new number. Want to get around 185 and stay there.
  • Italianyc84
    Italianyc84 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Mine is also 150...right now I'm 147, but when I'm retaining water (either due to my period or just from eating a lot of sodium the day before) I'm about 150-151...and it depresses me, not gonna lie! I will be very happy when water weight doesn't cause me to hit the 150 mark!
  • ShilohMaier
    ShilohMaier Posts: 135
    Options
    I have more of an "oh no" size, because I look so much smaller than my weight would imply. I don't like being bigger than a size 6, which is about 165 pounds for me. I'm at 150 in the "after" side of my profile pic. I am a comfy size 4 at 150 pounds (I'm very solidly built) I am quite a bit above that now. I am currently a size 10 at 193 pounds. My goal weight is 135, but last time I got to that I was a size 0, and looked really odd... of course that was when I had E-cups, might not look so weird now that I've had my reduction.
  • TinaHumphries
    TinaHumphries Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My "oh no!!!!" weight was 168 pounds - felt so uncomfortable in my own skin.

Now 10 pounds lighter I'm much happier :D