I like skinny/fat girls

Options

Replies

• BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Girl on Left: I would break her in half if we made out. She has the body of a young girl. Ick.

Girl on Right: How you doin'?
    This made me laugh!
  • Nutriman
    Nutriman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    "I am focusing on being strong" ~ softballshari

I think this is really the right idea when it comes to attractiveness. And I'm not sure if either of these girls fall into that category. Perhaps I would modify this quote by one word and replace strong with "fit."
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Girl on the left, all the way.
    to each is there own but damn girl u dont need ta loose weight u need ta eat a cheeseburger or sumthing ur too skinny ur suppose to have enough meat to at least cover ur bones not being mean no1 take this comment that way by no means just more of a concern

It's funny. I always find it amusing when people say EXTREMELY rude things to someone but justify it by then saying, "Not being mean, just concerned." That does not negate your extremely rude and ill informed comment.

Please, let me know how you would feel if I commented on your weight.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    to each is there own but damn girl u dont need ta loose weight u need ta eat a cheeseburger or sumthing ur too skinny ur suppose to have enough meat to at least cover ur bones not being mean no1 take this comment that way by no means just more of a concern

You are beyond rude. If MFP didn't edit out certain words, I'd have a few for you. This is so ridiculous.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I like both girls! it is not only about the fat/skinny thing! it is about the personality of the person!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

It's funny. I always find it amusing when people say EXTREMELY rude things to someone but justify it by then saying, "Not being mean, just concerned." That does not negate your extremely rude and ill informed comment.

The comment may have been sarcastic, nobody seriously writes "loose" instead of "lose" in that context unless they're being sarcastic right?
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options

Just.

Wow.
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options

The comment may have been sarcastic, nobody seriously writes "loose" instead of "lose" in that context unless they're being sarcastic right?

I'm guessing not sarcastic, since "no1" and "u" and "ta" were also written.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options

Are you kidding?

I guess she can go right ahead and tell you "damn girl u need to loose weight. don't even think about eating a cheeseburger. you have enough meat on your overstressed bones to cover four men. not being mean no1 take this comment that way by no means more of a concern."
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    My oldest son would take the girl on the left. He likes them thin thin thin. My youngest son would take the girl on the right - with hips and booty. Both girls are beautiful!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options

To each their own girl, but damn girl, you could really use a grammar lesson and maybe some etiquette classes.

Rude.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Both absolutely stunning girls. Are we REALLY still doing this? *sigh*
  • Stompp
    Stompp Posts: 216
    Options
    She needs a sammich.

Yes girl on the right all the way. My boyfriend would say the one on the left needs a sammich. I bet the one on the left looks better in clothes but most guys want their girls naked and ready! :blushing:

That girl needs a sammich... fo sho!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I love how every guy who makes these ridiculous posts thinks that all girls will care about whatever they find attractive...because, as a girl, that's clearly the only reason I'm trying to lose weight or get in shape, so I can fit some guy on the internet's definition of attractive. :huh:
  • Nailrep
    Options
    I like skinny girls...as long as they have a fat chest and *kitten*.
    I have neither....so now Im going to go cry in the corner and rub lard on my tits and butt...

LMAO - too funny!!
  • Nailrep
    Options
    They LIVE Curves? It this like the Mitt Romney "AMERCIA" thing?

WTH?
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    How meeting half way between those two pics? I'd like that better than either one of those.
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    The girl on the right and the girl on the left are just a notch too far behind/beyond the cultural 'ideal size', I think.

^^this
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I prefer the lady on the left. I am sure other guys much prefer the lady on the right.

Expressing a preference doesn't have to be a bad or negative thing.
  • ShifuYaku
    ShifuYaku Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Wish I could look like the girl on the right... my chubbiness does not fall so smooth on me... xD