I think girls who don't accept guy friends on MFP...

Options
CountryBoy65
CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
are really HOT! Course, I can't really know for sure, cause they don't wanna be friends..... :explode:

Replies

• _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I just declined 3 in the last hour... but you're on my FL... I sometimes let them slip through. ;)
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I think girls...are really HOT!

There...fixed it for you.
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    If I don't get a message with the request or if the message is creepy, I won't accept a friend request from a man.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    .......are typically involved in relationships with possessive people, this is the net not real life I mean come on already \m/
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    If you tell them you breath hard and heavy when you look at their pictures usually they have a change of heart.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    If I don't get a message with the request or if the message is creepy, I won't accept a friend request from a man.

what if it's a chick who's creepy to you?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    If you tell them you breath hard and heavy when you look at their pictures usually they have a change of heart.

Smart man...you should listen to him, CB :bigsmile:
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I think girls...are really HOT!

There...fixed it for you.

:heart:
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    How come I don't get any?
  • Runningchick11
    Runningchick11 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I seem to be the one requesting friends too...I guess I really just don't have any friends...but I'm cool with that, I know how awesome I am.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    are really HOT! Course, I can't really know for sure, cause they don't wanna be friends..... :explode:

CREEPER!
  • ifiwasurvampire
    ifiwasurvampire Posts: 181 Member
    Options

I do the same for women. If I get just a request I decline. Sorry I'm not adding someone that can't message first. Also I don't add anyone without pics. Too many creepers. Lol
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options

omg, roflmao!!!!!!!!!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I accept boys as friends...therefore by your standards I'm not hot.... *le sigh*
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Send me a FR so I can decline.. :wink:
  • brokenartist
    brokenartist Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I accept boys as friends...therefore by your standards I'm not hot.... *le sigh*

I call bull**** on that one^^^^
  • Babymomakell
    Babymomakell Posts: 257 Member
    Options

Me too, but thats OK, we are here workin on our hotness right? LOL
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options

what if it's a chick who's creepy to you?

Same goes for chicks!
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    I think it's odd, but ia personal choice. Recently, a woman used a very sexually provocative title, something like, "Want a little tush," and then after getting people to click on the link, inside the thread she very self-righteously said she didn't want any men as friends. I have no idea what was going on there.
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I always think I'm ugly so that's why I don't get friend requests... LOL