I think girls who don't accept guy friends on MFP...

Options

Replies

• Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I totally get it... you know... the whole avoiding temptation and what not. No need to stir things up with their S.O. But I think flirtation is a good motivator. lol
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I always think I'm ugly so that's why I don't get friend requests... LOL

Far from it!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I accept boys as friends...therefore by your standards I'm not hot.... *le sigh*

Me too, but thats OK, we are here workin on our hotness right? LOL

I'm with u ladies! Maybe time to hit the gym and lift some heavy weights! lol
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I accept boys as friends...therefore by your standards I'm not hot.... *le sigh*

I call bull**** on that one^^^^

are you saying that Im hot? ;)
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Well, I did warn my entire friends list about your creepin *kitten*.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I always think I'm ugly so that's why I don't get friend requests... LOL

I figure it is because I am so *nice*.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    If you tell them you breath hard and heavy when you look at their pictures usually they have a change of heart.

Feel free to send me a FR. :wink: :bigsmile:
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    this made me laugh :laugh:
  • cinsuccess
    cinsuccess Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I agree with the creeper comments. I used to accept all erquests but had to change that perspective. Now I do require a message to know a bit more about why the person wants to add me. I want my FL to be mostly active, supportive people because, that's really the point of all this. To have others motivate me to stay on track and succeed. :smile:
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    are really HOT! Course, I can't really know for sure, cause they don't wanna be friends..... :explode:
    Yes, there are a lot of HOT chicks on here of all ages. Do they want to be friends? I don't know, I haven't had but one request so far... :cry:
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I like accepting some because with my goals of building muscle, typically the guys can be more motivating because most of them are weight lifting. Not saying anything against girls. I have a lot of girls on my friends list who are amazing and lift heavy, but I also find it easier friending a guy because I'm generally doing the same stuff. I've never been able to find a girl to work out with in the gym but I've had plenty of guy gym buddies and it motivates me more keeping up with them. :P
    I have declined a few though. haha. Maybe type messages with your requests?
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    If you tell them you breath hard and heavy when you look at their pictures usually they have a change of heart.

So that's how you get them, you are smart!
  • callmeBAM
    callmeBAM Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    The guy who started this thread posted this yesterday about me:

"Dude has some HOTT chick friends.

I have already FR'd them all, and sent them warning disclaimers......

Thanks brother.....and happy hunting!

Muahhhhhhhaaahahahahahahahhah!"

Evidence here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/614309-mfp-s-meanest?page=7

How weird do you have to be to FR a dude, just to creep on his friends list and then unfriend him? Stalker much?
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I think it's odd, but ia personal choice. Recently, a woman used a very sexually provocative title, something like, "Want a little tush," and then after getting people to click on the link, inside the thread she very self-righteously said she didn't want any men as friends. I have no idea what was going on there.

LOL it's all about context.

She might have just been focusing on how she wants her tush to be littler... not offering you a little tush... ya know? ;)
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    hmmmm,,,,I guess since I don't really post much on the boards I'm not even putting myself out there to be friend requested...or I guess it could be because I'm just not that cute.

Who knows!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    No boys allowed!
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options

Works for me. :smile:
  • steamyhott
    steamyhott Posts: 71 Member
    Options

HaHa good one!!!!!!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    The guy who started this thread posted this yesterday about me:

"Dude has some HOTT chick friends.

I have already FR'd them all, and sent them warning disclaimers......

Thanks brother.....and happy hunting!

Muahhhhhhhaaahahahahahahahhah!"

Evidence here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/614309-mfp-s-meanest?page=7

How weird do you have to be to FR a dude, just to creep on his friends list and then unfriend him? Stalker much?

LMAO!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Guys are straightforward and honest in many cases just can't be bothered with the fluffy compliments and stuff. If you look good they'll tell you and if it's not working for them, they'll ignore you.

I must be a creeper though as I invite guys as friends on my list. Balances out the hormones from all the women. Plus I lift and like the feedback.