I think girls who don't accept guy friends on MFP...

Options

Replies

• mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I always feel like I am sending the FR too! No one wants to be my friend either..... I guess I'm ugly too! Whatever, if they can't be my friend at my worst, then they don't deserve to be my friend at my best (when I get there).
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    i dont add guys cuz my bf will get jelous pluss i dont think they have the same issues as women
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Well, I did warn my entire friends list about your creepin *kitten*.

go away.
  • vivekg
    vivekg Posts: 35
    Options
    I think those hot girls should take it as a compliment because arent we all in a way trying to lose the weight to become hot versions of ourselves in the future. So if we're all gonna be hot then, I think a guy is adding u now cause uve either gotten to ur hotness or getting close to it. But of course once uve added them, there should be some sort of a personality exchange otherwise "Hello Creeper and Goodbye Creeper!!"
  • steamyhott
    steamyhott Posts: 71 Member
    Options

:laugh:
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    i must be the creepy one seeing i dont get any ...
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    I add anyone who seems active online and supportive on this site etc. Some just look damn good though. I'm a man, and won't fricken deny that. I chalk that up to just being human nature. Its mostly all for the support though. Most of us are here for a reason. I have already been deleted by a few, but those are the ones who's heads are too big for MFP, or the internet in general.

I guess no matter where you go there are some creepers, stalkers, and trolls that are on every other social network on the planet.
  • RollerDevil
    RollerDevil Posts: 31
    Options
    If that makes you feel better, I never accepted anyone...

Never got a request, either :laugh:
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I have a few guy friends but then I am a single gal so don't have the insecure bf to worry about. I do like ones around my age between late 20's to earlier 40's. if a guy old enough to be my dad wanted to friend me I would think that would be kinda creepy.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Who knows why some girls do that do that!
    I accept guys because they are asking to be my friend not my next boyfriend! lol
    Some of the girls on here make me glad I don't have a bf. I'm not a huge fan of guys being super jealous/posessive.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

I see your lips moving, but i don't hear anything coming out......
  • DB_1106
    DB_1106 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My friends list is composed about 90% women, 10% men. I never noticed it until now. I'm not a creeper!!!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    The guy who started this thread posted this yesterday about me:

"Dude has some HOTT chick friends.

I have already FR'd them all, and sent them warning disclaimers......

Thanks brother.....and happy hunting!

Muahhhhhhhaaahahahahahahahhah!"

Evidence here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/614309-mfp-s-meanest?page=7

How weird do you have to be to FR a dude, just to creep on his friends list and then unfriend him? Stalker much?

I was really just trying to get someone to recommend me for Pinterest. However, my blood test came back too low on on estrogen, and I was declined. Thanks anyway brah!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I only have 1 guy on my friends list & that's because he does the program I'm doing. I don't typically except guys. It's because I get emotional a lot of this journey & sometimes personal. I feel comfy with the girls I have. I feel like their goals are closer to my own.
    About creepy messages, I'm 24 and I had this 40 something year old man send me a msg & tell me I was smokin hott. O__o if ur old enough to b my daddy, I don't want compliments like tht. It makes me feel violated. & i'm not even hot, I'm still chubby ugh. I dont wanna attract old guys lol
  • Lil_MiSsSunshiNe
    Options
    .......are typically involved in relationships with possessive people, this is the net not real life I mean come on already \m/

That is not correct at all. Some women just do not feel as tho interacting with a bunch of males online is a good habit to take up. Just because this is 2012 doesn't mean some girls can't hold standards for themselves and draw lines. Judging someones relationship soley based on the fact that they do not accept male friends is obsurd.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I only have 1 guy on my friends list & that's because he does the program I'm doing. I don't typically except guys. It's because I get emotional a lot of this journey & sometimes personal. I feel comfy with the girls I have. I feel like their goals are closer to my own.
    About creepy messages, I'm 24 and I had this 40 something year old man send me a msg & tell me I was smokin hott. O__o if ur old enough to b my daddy, I don't want compliments like tht. It makes me feel violated. & i'm not even hot, I'm still chubby ugh. I dont wanna attract old guys lol

just wanted to add to that you could really be missing out on not wanting to attract an "old" guy.. they can be super hot and blow your mind girl!! hahah that is all
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    if they don`t leave a note with the request I don`t except them but if they leave a message then I normaly do :)
  • Georgiamolliexx
    Georgiamolliexx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I don't see the difference in adding guys or girls we are all here for the same reason to lose wieght and get healthy.
    I accept guy requests.....guess that means I'm with you girls and not hot either!! Haha :smile:
  • BecciJG
    BecciJG Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I don't see the difference in adding guys or girls we are all here for the same reason to lose wieght and get healthy.
    I accept guy requests.....guess that means I'm with you girls and not hot either!! Haha :smile:

Same!
  • DB_1106
    DB_1106 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    There are some creepy people on here from what I have observed in these forums.