ONE MAJOR PET PEEVE ABOUT MFP

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• ChiefsChick4Life
    Options
    My fiance doesn't need to lose 1lb, he wants to gain weight, muscle weight. His goal weight is higher than his starting weight. It's not myweightlosspal.com. Fitness means many things.

Not hatin' just statin'.
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    When People post there pet as there profile picture. I hate it
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I get soooo annoyed seeing someone on here that wants to lose 5 pounds. REALLY?! Come on. Especially, when people are here trying to lose hundreds of pounds. I'm all about getting healthy & maintaining but a 5 pound goal?

:tongue: *Keep your hate mail, it's just my opinion* :glasses:
    Are you ready for what is about to happen????

hahahaha totally! brace yourself!

it got out of control pretty quick. The mods must be away today - I haven't seen them lock any thread I am in yet. I am shocked this hasn't been locked.
  • AshlyRamos
    AshlyRamos Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I obviously have more than 5lbs to lose, but I have to admit... when I WAS smaller and just wanted to lose 5lbs it seemed more difficult to lose than the 40lbs I'm attempting now.

So 40lbs or 5lbs, it's all a success in my book.

Heck, I wish I had a 5lb goal. I'm jealous! haha.

However, I will continue to use this site to log calories and keep in contact with people even after I have reached my goal (because I will!).
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    When People post there pet as there profile picture. I hate it

I hate it when men post pictures of themselves slathered in baby oil....oh wait...no I don't.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Why should ones personal goals really bother you? If that is the case you might have more to work on than fitness.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    14 pages, seriously? Very successful trolling.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I get soooo annoyed seeing someone on here that wants to lose 5 pounds. REALLY?! Come on. Especially, when people are here trying to lose hundreds of pounds. I'm all about getting healthy & maintaining but a 5 pound goal?

:tongue: *Keep your hate mail, it's just my opinion* :glasses:
    i feel your pain!!!

Im soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that people who havent gained so much weight that they need to lose that much- cause you pain.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    According to WebMD 30 mins of sex burns about 90 calories, I added it to my exercises, because everything counts!! There's an article on there that lays out about how many calories different things burn, making out, etc...
    30 min? I haven't had 30 min since 1974:noway:

Yup...just blew hot tea out my nose.

Thanks for that. ='/
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    14 pages, seriously? Very successful trolling.

Have to throw the troll a bone....dont want it getting too skinny.
  • foot2wood
    foot2wood Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    just delete those then lololol
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    Sex is not on the exercise list!! It burns calories.

I agree! It does make you break a sweat.

I log it in sometimes, not always though

I think it should be on the list!!!!!!!!!

Yeah but then every time you log it it'll say on your profile "So and so burned 250 calories doing 20 minutes of SEX!" haha

I logged it for fun once as Sexual Intercourse and my girls on my list were all very surprised lol.
  • Sascha
    Sascha Posts: 204
    Options
    This thread is being locked under these guidelines: No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

As mentioned in the thread itself, it was created for the purposes stated above.

Thanks for your understanding and we appreciate if everyone reviewed our guidelines for the community features: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Thanks again for your understanding-
This discussion has been closed.