ONE MAJOR PET PEEVE ABOUT MFP

Options

Replies

• mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    troll-web.jpg

^^This

Am I the only one besides this poster who is thinking that someone was just looking for a little attention - and she got a lot of it?
  • RyanDanielle5101
    Options
    Oh snap another hater to add to my list....I should give Mr.Katt Williams a call, he would be so proud:wink:

I'm 3lbs from goal and you can suck it:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    No-- Siberian Husky-- 10yo male-- Bandit.

Aw he looks like a malamute pup. My parents just got one a bit ago, he's 7 months old and named Bear.

Beautiful dogs-- total pains in the patoot. If I had wanted another creature to selectively obey, I would've had another kid.

I know! Bear is such a brat and will argue with you about everything.
    Someone told me it would get better when he hit 3, yeah he's calmer...but he still does what he wants when he wants... Good luck to your parents- puppyhood was torture, cute, but a lesson patience.

Oh, please-- my husband told me he'd calm down after a year.....then it was he'd calm down after two...then three. I'm still freaking waiting! Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on who you ask, me or Bandit) he blew out both back ACLs last winter-- wayyyy too expensive for us to fix.

He can still walk fine, and can run for short spurts-- but his escaping days, to run and jump in the neighbors pool, or the lake behind our house, or escape from the hotel room and find his way into the hotel restaurant are over.

All true stories.
  • Xxlovinlife2012Xx
    Options
    I want to lose 5 pounds and when I reach that goal, I want to lose 5 more pounds and sooo on and soo on :)
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

Aw he looks like a malamute pup. My parents just got one a bit ago, he's 7 months old and named Bear.

Beautiful dogs-- total pains in the patoot. If I had wanted another creature to selectively obey, I would've had another kid.

Someone told me it would get better when he hit 3, yeah he's calmer...but he still does what he wants when he wants... Good luck to your parents- puppyhood was torture, cute, but a lesson patience.

Oh, please-- my husband told me he'd calm down after a year.....then it was he'd calm down after two...then three. I'm still freaking waiting! Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on who you ask, me or Bandit) he blew out both back ACLs last winter-- wayyyy too expensive for us to fix.

He can still walk fine, and can run for short spurts-- but his escaping days, to run and jump in the neighbors pool, or the lake behind our house, or escape from the hotel room and find his way into the hotel restaurant are over.

All true stories.

Bahaha.
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    here is my pet peeve...this morning I posted an unbelievably POSITIVE thread...you know who replied? one person....

but this thread gets eight pages....sheesh

OMG!!LOL THIS! I see this all the time!!! With my own post as well as others!! Give me a link to your post so I can check it out and comment!!! :)

you are too good to me! lol

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/615451-i-m-psyched
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options

All true stories.

Haha. I believe everyone of them...
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with these threads.

I love them, because they give me something to do.
    I hate them, because usually they're just totally idiotic.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    ** adds popcorn to food diary **

Want some butter :wink:

Depends.....flavored?

Nut Butter
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Here's an idea - The next time you want to post your opinion, but don't want to hear from anyone that disagrees with you, post it on your status, not on the forum. That way, you can talk about all of us, just like me and all of my friends are talking about you. :drinker:
  • changeofideas
    Options
    wanna know my major pet peeve about mfp? people who are jerks.
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I joined to gain 1 pound. Can I have a hug?

hahahaha...thanks for that!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I love POPCORN
  • Xxlovinlife2012Xx
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with these threads.

I love them, because they give me something to do.
    I hate them, because usually they're just totally idiotic.

Haha!! Totally agree ...Love it!!
  • normatus
    normatus Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!!!
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    Options
    i wish i,d kept up with just 5lbs instead i,m looking at 50lb being on the ball with health and fitness and weight is commendable .
    people come to this site for support not judgement .
  • brandi22479
    brandi22479 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I joined to gain 1 pound. Can I have a hug?

**hugs** for you, my dear!
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    here is my pet peeve...this morning I posted an unbelievably POSITIVE thread...you know who replied? one person....

but this thread gets eight pages....sheesh

OMG!!LOL THIS! I see this all the time!!! With my own post as well as others!! Give me a link to your post so I can check it out and comment!!! :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/615451-i-m-psyched

oh now go look what we started on your post!!! :flowerforyou:
    you are too good to me! lol
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    edit .. pic link fail :(
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I'm 3lbs from goal and you can suck it:flowerforyou:

Yep!