ONE MAJOR PET PEEVE ABOUT MFP

Replies

• sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Oh..and when/if you get down to your last 5 pounds you want to lose and your body is fighting you so hard not to let it go, you are going to wish you had a place like this to come to and get tips/help.

^This.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    I get soooo annoyed seeing someone on here that wants to lose 5 pounds. REALLY?! Come on. Especially, when people are here trying to lose hundreds of pounds. I'm all about getting healthy & maintaining but a 5 pound goal?

:tongue: *Keep your hate mail, it's just my opinion* :glasses:
    Are you ready for what is about to happen????

sure... everyone has one pet peeve, what's yours?
    My pet peeve is people that get annoyed at people that want to lose 6 pounds; so you're safe.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    Please tell me this is a JOKE...seriously...isn't this a lifestyle for healthier living...Honey even if someone here to maintain...it is all good!!! ...I am sure your Pals on your friends list are giving you the side eye....:huh: Grow Up!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    I get soooo annoyed seeing someone on here that wants to lose 5 pounds. REALLY?! Come on. Especially, when people are here trying to lose hundreds of pounds. I'm all about getting healthy & maintaining but a 5 pound goal?

I once posted this exact same pet peeve, cause I saw a real skinny girl trying to lose 2 pounds....
    and I got crucifixed!, ppl just saying I was jealous and blah blah blah.. Glad to know im not the only one with this thought on mind
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    I am working on my last 5.

You don't like it?

I don't care
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    OMG SRSLY GIIRRRLLFRIEND!! Y WUD N E ONE WANT 2 HAVE GOALZ OR MAINTAIN THEM? LOLILOLZ

Lololol what in the heck?
  • Betabefit
    Betabefit Posts: 10 Member
    You better speak Sexy!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,069 Member
    Ummm, one of the people on YOUR friends list doesn't look like they have much to lose. Probably should cut her.
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    You do realize this is a FITNESS website, not just a weight loss site?
    EXACTLY!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    So I'm not allowed on MFP anymore? :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I better delete my account :sad: :sad:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,832 Member

I once posted this exact same pet peeve, cause I saw a real skinny girl trying to lose 2 pounds....
    and I got crucifixed!, ppl just saying I was jealous and blah blah blah.. Glad to know im not the only one with this thought on mind

Pretty sure you mean crucified. Unless you became a crucifix....
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Girl, hold my earrings! Somebody's about to get slapped.

I'm maintaining. Guess I shouldn't be here at all. Peace out.

Bwahahahah, for real! LOVE THIS!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    I believe this is a wonderful site, open to anyone wanting to lose 100's, or only a couple lbs., or maintain or gain. It's always been an open site for Everyone no matter how much or how little they'd like to lose/gain to maintain their healthy and fitness levels.

At some point I'll be here with only 5 lbs. left and I hope to be treated as wonderfully as I have thus far. :heart:

Have a wonderful day All!:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Cupcake ads on the side.

People that freak out bc one person admits to eating sugar, drinking sodas, or whatever else little thing they think is an abomination. Much like my spelling.

People that set their goal at an unhealthy weight.

Repeated questions it seems like every week. Do a search you hillbilly before posting.
  • sarahlinson
    sarahlinson Posts: 19
    You do realize this is a FITNESS website, not just a weight loss site?

Thank you.
  • tessavonhagen
    tessavonhagen Posts: 94 Member
    I myself have over a hundred pounds to lose, BUT this isnt just a weight loss site. This is a FITNESS site. It is for people that want to LOSE, MANTAIN, and yes....even GAIN. Just because most people here need to lose lots dont mean our goals are more important than the people that just have a little to lose. We dont know their stories or why they have a smaller goal. Maybe they are doing it 5 pounds at a time, or they have an important event coming up and want to look their best. Anyway..thats my opinion :)

well said!!!!
  • monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    what if i want to gain 5 pounds of muscle and lose 5 pounds of fat? just adding kindling to the fire. :)
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Nobody cares , we're all free to do whatever we want
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,576 Member

Yes...you are not alone. Self centered people are all over.
This discussion has been closed.