Lame-o Co-workers!

Options
124»

Replies

• CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I didn't say I'd do it,,, I just said that I probably could. I would never eat children, that's horrible.

They're full of fat and cholesterol,,, :laugh:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    CasperO: OH-OH-OH!!!! :bigsmile:

You are funny dude! Bad-*kitten* Elmo! L:laugh: :laugh: K OUT!!!

Thanks for your contributions...... Everyone! :love:

Cheers to Ms. Red, our "Cocoa Cockroach Queen"!!! :drinker:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Cheers to Ms. Red, our "Cocoa Cockroach Queen"!!! :drinker:
    [/quote]

Now there is a title for you! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Whats even worse than a co-worker that makes a comment about your lifestyle is the one who won't. Only ONE person I work with, the one I work closest to, refuses to say anything at all about what I'm up to, and it manifests in the form of a truly horrible attitude. I understand she is in almost constant pain (monthly ovarian cysts and migraines weekly), and I'm sure she's bi-polar.
    She is at least 80 lbs overweight, and is half my age. She walks around slamming the copier cover down when she makes copies, slams clipboards down on the counter behind me with a huge crash, and generally acts like she's pissed at the world. Needless to say, she tried to lose weight a couple times, but stopped the second time because her father had a stroke. Well, girlie, my Dad is at least 15 years older than YOURS and he's dying of lung cancer. I'm still dieting and exercising.
    Kinda makes you think, huh?
    I don't even entertain this idiot.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Whats even worse than a co-worker that makes a comment about your lifestyle is the one who won't. Only ONE person I work with, the one I work closest to, refuses to say anything at all about what I'm up to, and it manifests in the form of a truly horrible attitude. I understand she is in almost constant pain (monthly ovarian cysts and migraines weekly), and I'm sure she's bi-polar.
    She is at least 80 lbs overweight, and is half my age. She walks around slamming the copier cover down when she makes copies, slams clipboards down on the counter behind me with a huge crash, and generally acts like she's pissed at the world. Needless to say, she tried to lose weight a couple times, but stopped the second time because her father had a stroke. Well, girlie, my Dad is at least 15 years older than YOURS and he's dying of lung cancer. I'm still dieting and exercising.
    Kinda makes you think, huh?
    I don't even entertain this idiot.

Russia, I'm sorry about your dad. My dad died of cancer a number of years ago, and I'd give my right arm to have him back. :cry: But I agree, you still have to work at being healthy, no matter what.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been getting picked on for dropping my soda habit. I've drank only water and nothing else for almost 2 weeks now (I would have some coffee or tea but I always have to add sugar and I'm trying to avoid extra sugars).

Last weekend the bf and I went to have lunch with his family, they ordered from a restaurant to-go and brought it to their house. Anyways, they call us up and ask if we wanted anything to drink. I hear my bf say he wanted a big soda and then say "I dunno, she's gonna say water though" and then he asks what I want to drink and I said a big bottle of water. He gets back on the phone kinda giggling and says 'yea, she said water. i told you she would.'

Today we were at the convienence store and the bf was getting a huge soda and I got myself a big bottle of water. He turns and says 'will you taste test this? it doesn't taste right to me.' and then immediately says 'oh wait, you don't do that anymore... nevermind' :laugh:
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Today we were at the convienence store and the bf was getting a huge soda and I got myself a big bottle of water. He turns and says 'will you taste test this? it doesn't taste right to me.' and then immediately says 'oh wait, you don't do that anymore... nevermind' :laugh:

Next time this happens, you should tell him.

Oh the 1 cup of sugar isn't enough, you probably need another cup of sugar in there before you will like it.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

Next time this happens, you should tell him.

Oh the 1 cup of sugar isn't enough, you probably need another cup of sugar in there before you will like it.

nah, she should ask him if he needs her to spit in it for him!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    If you're really getting picked on about Soda-pop, then you hang around with A-holes.

So quit hanging around with A-holes,,, :wink:

((I know, you have to earn a living, and they're there, like furniture. It reminds me of golf,,, I like golf,,, nice walk in the country,,, little ball-funny stick,,, it's fun. Too bad you have to hang out with a bunch of #&$ golfers to go play...))
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm a lucky one also, my co-workers are all pretty good about it. My manager has even taken to asking me if I want water or juice when he goes to get his soda, (I never get anything because I've already brought my water from home). We work in a grocery store, I work in the meat department and we have to walk thru the deli/bakery to get in the meat department. We have birthday parties and going away parties, I will have a piece of cake here and there, but they don't say anything if I don't have any........other than to tell me how yummy it is.......lol. Now if someone was being an *kitten* and was to put a piece of cake or something on my desk after I said no...........well then......everyone would witness me walking over and dropping said sweet in the trash, not on the counter.
  • mskellyw
    mskellyw Posts: 111
    Options
    Wow, I got halfway through this thread and had to run out and buy apples! I was just going to wait to go to the store tomorrow, but all this talk of apples and I just HAD to have one! I just sliced up a nice big organic Gala and ate it with TJ's organic peanut butter. SOOO GOOD!
  • chunsagirl01
    chunsagirl01 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My favorite thing to tell my co-workers when they make the "Oh wait, your dieting!" comment is. Just because I choose to eat healther and would like to do things with my family without feeling like Im going to die does not mean I dont enjoy my food. I just enjoy the GOOD stuff not the heart stopping, dimple creating, crap you like to eat. LOL
  • kolney
    kolney Posts: 93
    Options
    Ya' know,,, there are days when I'm really REALLY glad I'm a (formerly) big - nasty lookin' biker dude.

Every day I carry apples, plums, peaches, granola bars and a little leftover meat from last night's dinner into the shop - in my old beat up "Elmo" lunchbox with the grinning muppet on the front. They suspect that I'm crazy and may kill them. I could enjoy a nice lunch of apples, tofu and children and nobody'd say a word.

It works for me :smile:

You are hysterical!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!