WRAPPING MY WAIST IN CLING WRAP!! does it help?

Options

Replies

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    It will make your waist sweaty and probably make it smell funny.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    ROFLMAO okay back in the day when I did some modeling, we used the prep H and saran wrap trick to smooth out cellulite for a short hour or so. No, it isn't a quick fix and no, it doesn't last. Don't waste your money or saran wrap. Though the Prep H does help under eye bags too. ;)
  • cdcro
    cdcro Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ... It's a common trick that recruiters use to make sure recruits meet body standards before enlisting in the armed forces....

I did this back in 97, got me into the navy. Funny thing is i'm 25 lbs heavier now and my waist is smaller than it was back then.
  • laynunugawa
    laynunugawa Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    this is quite interesting arn't zaug pants meant to work on the same principle of creating more heat in an area especially with excercise which is meant to give you better results ?? So actually may not be just a myth lol

"Creating Heat" doesn't burn fat....a caloric deficit does. Otherwise I'd just aim my hair dryer at any fat I want gone.....

:laugh:
  • ATLMel
    ATLMel Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    this is quite interesting arn't zaug pants meant to work on the same principle of creating more heat in an area especially with excercise which is meant to give you better results ?? So actually may not be just a myth lol

"Creating Heat" doesn't burn fat....a caloric deficit does. Otherwise I'd just aim my hair dryer at any fat I want gone.....

I could make a hair dryer gadget! FatBGone! sell it on late night TV. I'd make BILLIONS!!! of course ATLMel would get a cut.

I expect one! I'd also like to participate in the infomercial where there is a fake-cheery model bulging out of her pants until she discovers......the magic of heat!

As a free bonus if you order in the next 30 mins, you get a Costco-sized roll of cling wrap to keep that heat going all through your day!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Nope, but record it. I'm pretyy sure there's a market for pretty girls wrapped in cellophane.
  • ready2tryagain42
    Options
    Sounds like these things called "Skinny Wraps" that they are selling at a local hair salon. Temporary fix.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Please do this and post it on YouTube and send me the link. Will you pretty please use decorative cling wrap? I want to see this progress happen for inspiration!
  • placebomonkey
    placebomonkey Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Haha Yeah very funny I wasnt claiming it was true just putting it out there .....Ive never even tried the zaug pants so wouldnt know!

I could make a hair dryer gadget! FatBGone! sell it on late night TV. I'd make BILLIONS!!! of course ATLMel would get a cut.

I expect one! I'd also like to participate in the infomercial where there is a fake-cheery model bulging out of her pants until she discovers......the magic of heat!

As a free bonus if you order in the next 30 mins, you get a Costco-sized roll of cling wrap to keep that heat going all through your day!
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    It helps for about an hour until you drink some water and recover the lost liquid.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    what about foil, does that work?
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    anyone want to buy a bridge?
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    People have died doing this, and it's completely ineffective :D Don't try it.
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options

I'd like to become an investor in your company, I'm sure we can get Dr. Oz on board, that guy will sell anything.
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options

This!!! hahahahaha Love it!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Yes it works...and I have tons of it for sale at a really low price. Hit me up for a good deal. LOL J/K of course.

I put preparation H on a guy at work and he disappeared...does that mean he was an *kitten*?
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    So recently someone has told me to wrap surram wrap around my waist in order to sweat off inches? Will this work or be effective in dropping some inches ?

If this works, I will laugh. They sell those things on TV that you wrap around your waist and it does the same thing. I also saw it on Raising Hope.
  • pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    well I know a jockey that uses all kinds of sweating routines to get weight off before a race but its only temporary and comes back on quickly , so its not worth the discomfort really
  • placebomonkey
    placebomonkey Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    When you lose weight, where does the lost body fat go?
    Answer
    from Katherine Zeratsky, R.D., L.D.
    To understand the answer, it helps to remember that fat is basically stored energy. Your body converts fat to usable energy for your muscles and other tissues through a series of complex metabolic processes. This causes your fat cells to shrink.

These metabolic activities also generate heat, which helps maintain your body temperature, and waste products. These waste products — water and carbon dioxide — are excreted in your urine and SWEAT or exhaled from your lungs.

I.E. You can see why people may think this then
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    It's great for keeping your waist smelling fresh! Nothing worse than a moldy, rotten waist.... :laugh: