WRAPPING MY WAIST IN CLING WRAP!! does it help?

Options

Replies

• oneofakind0
    Options
    e1974d13-e211-4d79-8c08-ea4dad7f85d1_zps443c813a.jpg
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I use the hemorrhoid cream and then wrap my self in cling wrap before my fitness tests sometimes. Put it on at night, sleep in it and it usually takes about 2 inches of water weight around the waist. It doesn't stay that way after you eat or drinking anything though.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    You're not serious...
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Did you know the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I think you should wrap yourself completely and put yourself in a freezer....not only will you shrink, but you won't age anymore either...it's a total win win \m/

114174_340.jpg
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    haha; for some reason, I saw the title as "wrapping my wrist in cling wrap".
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I saw a show where they talked about last minute things the stars do to get into those gowns. One was to wrap themselves in plastic wrap to sweat out any excess water. It only took off one inch plus it only lasted till they ate or drank again. Its only temporary. You're not going to lose fat doing it....just water.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    It's how I lost my weight that and drinking cod liver oil and castor oil
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    One time, I was invited to a members only goth club. I had nothing to wear, so I wrapped myself in Saran Wrap. I sweat a lot, but I was still the same person the next day....tho now I was a member to a member-only goth club. ;)
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    Yes, it will keep you fresh all day and keep out those pesky refrigerator odors. Plus, you're ready to go straight into the microwave!

love this lol :laugh:
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Years ago (more than I care to remember) there was an experiment where you wrapped your whole body in a plastic suit Water just poured off you, weight soon went back on, with your first drink.....
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    It depends...how many days are you trying to keep it fresh?
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    Options
    what about foil, does that work?
    no but you might pick up radio stations or ET trying to communicate with you. lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    One time, I was invited to a members only goth club. I had nothing to wear, so I wrapped myself in Saran Wrap. I sweat a lot, but I was still the same person the next day....tho now I was a member to a member-only goth club. ;)

I've seen this but with strategically placed daisies and then worn as a strapless mini. kind of cute actually. did it make you feel hot and fainty though? that's all i could think of when I saw it. also that maybe the lack of underthings helped her stay a cooler body temp. idk. confusing.
  • Raybug0903
    Raybug0903 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Lmao...this is the silliest thing I've ever heard.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    It helps make your waist smell funky, if that's what you're going for.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    I have some beach front property for sale?? :bigsmile:
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    So recently someone has told me to wrap surram wrap around my waist in order to sweat off inches? Will this work or be effective in dropping some inches ?
    Wrapping yourself in Saran wrap is a fantastic idea! It won't do a thing for weight loss though.
  • Gemini_at_36
    Options
    :smile:
  • Fibergurl
    Options
    Use your MFP. Move more and eat smart portion size,veggie,fruits ..that works!