What is your goal weight treat?

Options

Replies

• kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Our 25th anniversary is in four years. By then, I hope to be at my ULTIMATE goal weight and to have maintained it for a few years. We want to renew our vows and I want a beautiful wedding dress that shows off my wonderful new figure. :flowerforyou:
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Clothes that I actually intend to have fit me for more than a few months.

Meaning, jeans that actually cost more than $20 xP

Oh, and I need new bras. And casual dresses. And tops. And swimwear.

Basically, I'm going to need to buy a whole new wardrobe because nothing really fits me properly anymore >.<
  • Kandyhar
    Kandyhar Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Clothes that I actually intend to have fit me for more than a few months.

Meaning, jeans that actually cost more than $20 xP

Oh, and I need new bras. And casual dresses. And tops. And swimwear.

Basically, I'm going to need to buy a whole new wardrobe because nothing really fits me properly anymore >.<

Me to! When I hit my goal (40 pounds away) I want to buy a pair of really ridiculously expensive jeans! Paige's or Citizens, something like that... all those designer jeans look horrible on me right now, can't wait to see my *kitten* in them. That's my goal. :-)
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    Being at a healthy fit weight again. That is the BEST reward!

You said it!!! So true. :)
  • gizziemonkey
    gizziemonkey Posts: 451
    Options
    A peaceful and relaxing vacation.....cowboy boots.....new jeans.....and a new tattoo
  • DebraAukett
    DebraAukett Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have decided to reward myself for every 10kg I lose:

A Nine West Handbag for my first 10kg
    Heart rate monitor for 20kg
    Weekend away for 30kg
    My goal is approx 40kg - I guess a new wardrobe will be in order :-D
  • b1505
    b1505 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    A nice dress and some killer heels (hoping when I'm skinnier they won't be as painful on my feet)
  • scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    A knee replacement. And a wrist tattoo that says "Strength" intertwined with cherry blossom (represents strength and overcoming adversity).
  • mariagabriella
    mariagabriella Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    haven't decided yet! I'm making goals along the way.

my 10kg goal is to see a personal trainer for 14 weeks, I start next week yay!

not sure what my 15kg will be. maybe a HRM. or maybe I'll wait to 20kg for more sessions.
  • mjvasko
    mjvasko Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm going to do backflips, in the literal sense, and post it to youtube
  • Jezebel_Barbie
    Jezebel_Barbie Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do backflips, in the literal sense, and post it to youtube

Haha, I like this.

I'm dying to play sports. I haven't most of my life because I've never had the fitness level -or the confidence - to do so. Walking up the stairs gets me out of breath at the moment. I am so, so looking forward to cricket in the park, running with my dog, snowboarding, sailing, horse riding...
  • chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    A massive shopping spree, haha.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    My goal weight treat is a new tattoo and a new wardrobe :)
    Preferably both.
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    A shopping spree for new clothes, and a pair of GHDs which I've wanted for ages- but refuse to pay that much for hair products under normal circumstances!
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    it's a loooong way off yet, but i plan on going on a blow out holiday (or vacation depending on where you are, haha)
    beautiful hotel, beautiful country, and beautiful new me! i want to buy a bikini for the first time in 5 years and wear it with pride! i'm hoping it will be next August, but if not then the year after. it's not a race.
    but til i get there, i'm setting mini goals with mini treats. my next one, when i've lost 10% of my body weight, i'm having my hair done. :)
  • Louisequeen1970
    Options
    Im gonna buy myself something small every 10lbs I loose.

Chosen some shoes, lovely blue ones, for my first treat.

Hoping my feet don't shrink too much because I love shoes and have about 100 pairs, roll on my new addition in a few weeks lol xx
  • sailingsal
    sailingsal Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    To do my performance boat sailing course, with trapeze and spinnakers. Will be awesome! But need to be fitter to be able to go out on a trapeze!
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Being at my goal weight, I guess...
  • Cambrendle
    Cambrendle Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    obviously will need new clothes -- after 100 lbs :blushing: But definitely a sexy bathing suit, and take my son on a vacation somewhere it is warm to wear said sexy suit (if I hit goal in winter) and lay on the beach and beam smiles at all the cute guys :laugh:

I haven't set up mini goals, I should probably do that! I'll bet it will make the journey more fun...

I'm thinking first 20 or 25 lbs a hair cut.
  • kazmack1978
    Options
    my ultimate goal weight reward - is a shopping spree with a fashion consultant....and possibly a bit of enhancement on my "girls" - if they are affected by the weight loss ;-)