I come to MFP to pick up chicks

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Just playing... unless you're interested... not really... maybe...

So... you come here often. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Love it.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You had me LOL at work.

But seriously, Yeah... come here everyday. :wink: Several times a day in fact. Good luck on your weightloss or search or whatever your here for . *giggles* :laugh:

I think he found what he's looking for in Casper!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: take it easy on the fly boy! he is defending our country! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shame on me - I just couldn't resist.....:devil:

I am still secretly giggling!:laugh: :laugh:

Oh the shame.....
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

You had me LOL at work.

But seriously, Yeah... come here everyday. :wink: Several times a day in fact. Good luck on your weightloss or search or whatever your here for . *giggles* :laugh:

He he... just finished reading the entire thread. Didn't realise it was a few pages long when I posted. Just got back from Vacation, I'm a little slow on the uptake.

Hilarious thread.

hot shoes! can I steal em! ?
  • chrissyh
    Options

You had me LOL at work.

He he... just finished reading the entire thread. Didn't realise it was a few pages long when I posted. Just got back from Vacation, I'm a little slow on the uptake.

Hilarious thread.

We're earning them on the Red high Heals challenge....just pick your pair - I think it's still up in the air if an outfit goes with the shoes or not....
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I have decided this year my birthday will suffer dyslexia, did I even spell that right? you know reverse the numbers! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've been doing that this year too! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    It's great being 35.... again! :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I have decided this year my birthday will suffer dyslexia, did I even spell that right? you know reverse the numbers! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've been doing that this year too! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    It's great being 35.... again! :bigsmile: :laugh:

I've celebrated the anniversay of my 29th birthday - 9 times
  • czewwhat
    Options

You had me LOL at work.

Hilarious thread.

We're earning them on the Red high Heals challenge....just pick your pair - I think it's still up in the air if an outfit goes with the shoes or not....

Who needs clothes with hot shoes! not me! Get my best ones at a stripper supply! Love me some trashy shoes! Wear em to church to shake up the stuffed shirts! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    LOL THERE WILL BE NO SHOE STEALING!!! :angry: :laugh:

But you're welcome to join the club.... If you reach your goal weight by Halloween you get to buy the shoes of your choice! Gotta love that group.
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options

You had me LOL at work.

See... now you hurt my feelings. *waits for all the sympathy cuddles from the ladies* :devil:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

You had me LOL at work.

See... now you hurt my feelings. *waits for all the sympathy cuddles from the ladies* :devil:

Darn, I was going to send you a little hugging emoticon but there isn't one. :grumble: :ohwell:
  • chrissyh
    Options

You had me LOL at work.

*head hanging down*
    so sorry I was bad
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

I think we decided you get an outfit but only if you take it off as soon as you get home. :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options

I think we decided you get an outfit but only if you take it off as soon as you get home. :laugh:

nice - running naked thru the house - note to self - be sure kids are not home....
  • chrissyh
    Options
    but SURE that hubby IS there!
  • czewwhat
    Options

You had me LOL at work.

smiley-hug014.gif there, there
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

nice - running naked thru the house - note to self - be sure kids are not home....

Additional note to self: close the blinds
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    and keep the shoes. :tongue:
  • chrissyh
    Options

so you read my post yesterday huh!!!!:laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    but SURE that hubby IS there!

It's always better to streak with a partner.:bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    so you read my post yesterday huh!!!!:laugh:

Yeah but who hasn't done that??
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Jbuerer, you're so bad. Always thinking about getting naked... I :love: you !!!