Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    puuuurrrrrr.....
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Casper, you're making the rest of us look bad.

No, no! he is giving lessons! pay attention there will be a quiz later!

you have pretty eyes there young man, come here often?

:laugh: CZ, You are SUCH a cougar.

shhhhh! they never know till you pounce! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    puuuurrrrrr.....

puuuurrrrrrfffeeccctttttt !
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

:laugh: CZ, You are SUCH a cougar.

shhhhh! they never know till you pounce! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you weren't a cougar in th snow, you wouldn't be so obvious...:tongue::laugh:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    trained,,, hmmmm... I love the confucian sayings. Much wisdom there.

"Man who give woman hell in daytime - get no piece at night".

I endeavor to be the picture of kindness and deference in matters that are not important. It's easy and loving to complement, it's kind for give and aid and help, it takes no time and is no trouble.

Because I do this, when there is an issue where I might need to assert myself, take control of something I find important,,, I have a good stock of "brownie points", and I can step up and take care of business - usually with the earned aid & support of me other half.

It works. Call it "training" if you wish. :smile:
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options

Do I really, never really noticed? But thank you :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Do I really, never really noticed? But thank you :flowerforyou:

How could you not see those big blue eyes! I did. :wink:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    trained,,, hmmmm... I love the confucian sayings. Much wisdom there.

"Man who give woman hell in daytime - get no piece at night".

I endeavor to be the picture of kindness and deference in matters that are not important. It's easy and loving to complement, it's kind for give and aid and help, it takes no time and is no trouble.

Because I do this, when there is an issue where I might need to assert myself, take control of something I find important,,, I have a good stock of "brownie points", and I can step up and take care of business - usually with the earned aid & support of me other half.

It works. Call it "training" if you wish. :smile:

What a man! :love: :love: :love: Can I take you home? figuratively of course!

chgudnitz, did you get that? it will be on the quiz
  • CasperO
    Options
    Journeyman husband sweetie,,, :flowerforyou:
  • chgudnitz
    Options
    I think I need to switch classes, this one is way to hard...
  • CasperO
    Options
    To"o" hard. :laugh:

It's easy - you maintain control by allowing yourself to be controlled. Got it?

If you let her have her way when she wants it - and when there's no good reason not to - then the few times when you want/need to take over you usually can. You can assert yourself at the time of your choosing - but not all the time. But if you can take over pretty much whenever you want - are you really being controlled?

"Light as a feather - stiff as a board",,, "Water is soft, but it cuts the canyon",, Snatch the pebble from my hand... :ohwell:

((They started it with the "Trained" stuff))
  • chgudnitz
    Options
    I've been practicing this for a little while now.

It does seem to work... :bigsmile: Just go with the flow til the flow goes off course. Am I learning this right?
  • CasperO
    Options
    Ahh,, I apologize. I've treated a master as an apprentice. My mistake... :indifferent:

"go with the flow til the flow goes off course" - that's good.

<<Remember - we must continue to let the gals think we're stupid. All part of the plan>> :wink:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    To"o" hard. :laugh:

It's easy - you maintain control by allowing yourself to be controlled. Got it?

If you let her have her way when she wants it - and when there's no good reason not to - then the few times when you want/need to take over you usually can. You can assert yourself at the time of your choosing - but not all the time. But if you can take over pretty much whenever you want - are you really being controlled?

"Light as a feather - stiff as a board",,, "Water is soft, but it cuts the canyon",, Snatch the pebble from my hand... :ohwell:

((They started it with the "Trained" stuff))

what happened to talking about shoes and purses
    :laugh: :tongue:

I give Casper........
    kap.gif
  • chgudnitz
    Options
    Ahh,, I apologize. I've treated a master as an apprentice. My mistake... :indifferent:

"go with the flow til the flow goes off course" - that's good.

<<Remember - we must continue to let the gals think we're stupid. All part of the plan>> :wink:

Oh. :huh: There's always something to be learned. I learned that from the wife.
  • CasperO
    Options
    Ok,,, Lessee - -

Um,,, I wear Red Wing pull on boots. Size 10-1/2H. I get them resoled every year, and it's almost time.

My man-purse is a tankbag.

Sorry,,,,, :ohwell:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    OMG ... I thought I'd kindly asked you all to not leave me 4 pages to catch up on... yet you did.

Going back to read now..... :tongue:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

OMG you posted this twice... I guess you REALLY don't believe me.

Off to break before my meeting. Ain't this the life? All the while wearing Jimmy Choos... :bigsmile:

*jealous*

of the Jimmy Choos not the meeting.:bigsmile:

OK... now you guys behave so that I don't have 4 pages of comments to catch up on two hours from now. :wink:

Enjoy your meeting.... try and be good now.... :devil: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Thanks RJ... I sort of behaved during the meeting... Reallly I did. :blushing:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Don't mind me, I'm just filling out my app for vice-president of the CasperO fan club. :bigsmile:

Run for president,,, my wife's just looking forward to meeting time so she can get the house to herself for a couple hours. Hehehe,,, :happy:

She loves me,,, but she's not particularly impressed with me - too close. You know Bruce Springsteen's wife thinks he a total D-bag. Wouldn't be a wife otherwise,,, :ohwell:

Ah mystical creatures arn't they, can't live with em, can't live with em.... but hey they do have their uses..... (JOKE BEFORE THE ABUSE FLIES.... I know who wears the trousers in my house....eekk!!)

Now I KNOW I'm in :love: !!! You are just to die for...
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    I guess your right.... the big one for is mascara and eyeliner, i am a big fan of eyes, what i look at first and a bit to much mascara or eyeliner just hides em...
    A bit is alright, i agree but not something that needs a shover to get off... :laugh:

Ok, former model and cosmetician here.... the biggest no no most women make, whish is often propagated by 'stars' and models on catwalks and many covers, is Black eyeliner all around the eye. This does NOT work in RL. You need only, and should only apply eyeliner on the upper lid. If you are intent on lining the bottom lid as well a blue liner should be used on the inside of the lid to brighten up the eye. Makes your whites look whiter and makes you look more alert. Lining the bottom lid can make the eyes look older as it draws attention down which we know is a big no no. No one wants to look droopy... anywhere. The key is to pull up the eye, whether it be a natural or smokey smoldering look you're going for. Keep the bottom lid clean.

P.S. Forgot to add mascara should also be used only on the upper lashes, whether it be applied obviously or moderately.

The lesson of the day. :happy: