I come to MFP to pick up chicks

Options

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    SO true! It's because I'm always at work and it's really hot here. I tried to convice my boss to let me telecommute so I wouldn't have to wear clothes.:bigsmile:

I LOVE working from home for that very reason. I don't do it nearly as often as I should. :happy: Less incentive right now because my husband is also working outside the home. When he's home though, man is it hard to get up, get dressed and go to work. Hence the great shoes and wardrobe... it's my motivation. Gets me out the door. Nothing like a pair of Italian shoes to make you feel like a million bucks. My man would add, Well they cost almost that much. You SHOULD feel like a million bucks...:happy: :tongue: :laugh:

"I'm sorry honey, we can't afford for you to wear anything but shoes"

I can't imagen a man being upset his girl not wearing anything but high heels...
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    SO true! It's because I'm always at work and it's really hot here. I tried to convice my boss to let me telecommute so I wouldn't have to wear clothes.:bigsmile:

I LOVE working from home for that very reason. I don't do it nearly as often as I should. :happy: Less incentive right now because my husband is also working outside the home. When he's home though, man is it hard to get up, get dressed and go to work. Hence the great shoes and wardrobe... it's my motivation. Gets me out the door. Nothing like a pair of Italian shoes to make you feel like a million bucks. My man would add, Well they cost almost that much. You SHOULD feel like a million bucks...:happy: :tongue: :laugh:

man after my own heart :love: :love:
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Options

LMAO... at work here! Trying not to explode in laughter... I'm down with that idea... shoes only... HHmmm Manolo, Louboutin, Dolce Gabanna, Choo (wearing them today).... prada... oh boy... Is it getting hot in here! Gucci.... sigh....

Ah you can't beat a women ina pair of CL's..... :tongue: :devil: :embarassed:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Tell me about it... and dimples too. Looks like he's got good shoulders too... (My man's in a wheelchair, he's got a great pair... I LOVE shoulders!!!)
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

LMAO... at work here! Trying not to explode in laughter... I'm down with that idea... shoes only... HHmmm Manolo, Louboutin, Dolce Gabanna, Choo (wearing them today).... prada... oh boy... Is it getting hot in here! Gucci.... sigh....

Hmmm another hottie that's a GREAT guy!

Ps Wearing CLs in my profile pic :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

I can't imagen a man being upset his girl not wearing anything but high heels...

At least their easy to take off with one hand..... :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Tell me about it... and dimples too. Looks like he's got good shoulders too... (My man's in a wheelchair, he's got a great pair... I LOVE shoulders!!!)

ah yes shoulders! my man has a 48 chest and shoulders to match! shoulders! Love my big guns guy!
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

The red sole wasn't a give away honest..... :wink: :love:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options

Pft... hand? Grab them suckers by the heel with yer teeth. :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

What happened to teeth?
  • czewwhat
    Options

:

love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • czewwhat
    Options

The red sole wasn't a give away honest..... :wink: :love:

sigh! too far for playtime!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    :laugh: :bigsmile: :tongue: So much fun this morning!

Ocean_91 just came by my office to shake her finger at me and tell me I was being bad. :bigsmile:

I guess she is too coz she's been reading... Bad Ocean! Bad Ocean!!!

We have a meeting in 40 mins... I'll be good then. I promise!
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

What happened to teeth?

Yu could od but they is always useful for other things..... just saying....:embarassed: :blushing:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Those had better be NEW shoes or EWWWW!:sick:
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

ah yes shoulders! my man has a 48 chest and shoulders to match! shoulders! Love my big guns guy!

Not quite a 48 but a 46 over the pond....:glasses:
    Broad in the shoulders but not thick in the head me thinks....
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options

What happened to teeth?

Yu could od but they is always useful for other things..... just saying....:embarassed: :blushing:

I see this thread drifting closer and closer to a violation a certain established rules... :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Implication isn't against the rules! :blushing:

Emoticons are REALLY useful for certain...implications...
  • czewwhat
    Options

What happened to teeth?

I see this thread drifting closer and closer to a violation a certain established rules... :laugh:

oh shut up and show us those teeth you pull heels off with! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

What happened to teeth?

Yu could od but they is always useful for other things (like eating - quick edit there...phew!!!)..... just saying....:embarassed: :blushing: