Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    :huh: :noway:

I have no clue what you dirty birds are talking about

web.gif

I'm a SAHM for petes sake *:wink::tongue: *

It feels so wrong because you have a pic of your daughter as your AV.... I feel dirt now....:sick:

True....I'll change that...be right back...don't want anyone to feel bad or 'dirty'
    :tongue:

Is that still not your daughter in the pic...... :flowerforyou: :wink:

Wow that was thick Irish guy
    BUT...

hug.gif
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

OMG you posted this twice... I guess you REALLY don't believe me.

Off to break before my meeting. Ain't this the life? All the while wearing Jimmy Choos... :bigsmile:

*jealous*

of the Jimmy Choos not the meeting.:bigsmile:

I'm think I'm too cheap for designer shoes...even if I won the lottery I think it would be hard for me to part with that kind of money for shoes...though I am sure they look spectacular!

I'm the same way. I have one pair of shoes that were like $215 but that because they're special fitness shoes but i couldn't spend the money just becuase they're cute. A purse on the other hand...
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Options
    :huh: :noway:

I have no clue what you dirty birds are talking about

web.gif

I'm a SAHM for petes sake *:wink::tongue: *

It feels so wrong because you have a pic of your daughter as your AV.... I feel dirt now....:sick:

True....I'll change that...be right back...don't want anyone to feel bad or 'dirty'
    :tongue:

BUT...

hug.gif

Well ya know, sometimes the old ones are the best and hey everyone likes a compliment every now and again right.... :blushing:
  • kimber607
    Options

Off to break before my meeting. Ain't this the life? All the while wearing Jimmy Choos... :bigsmile:

*jealous*

I'm think I'm too cheap for designer shoes...even if I won the lottery I think it would be hard for me to part with that kind of money for shoes...though I am sure they look spectacular!

I'm the same way. I have one pair of shoes that were like $215 but that because they're special fitness shoes but i couldn't spend the money just becuase they're cute. A purse on the other hand...

True...I'm a skincare junkie.....I would easily lay out some bucks for some lotion/potion to make me look marvelous....
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

BUT...

hug.gif

My bf is Irish and he is the exact same way. That's why I :heart: him. He always tells me I beautiful even when I look like crap and tells me he doesn't like it when I wear much make-up because he can't "see me" :love: :love:
  • kimber607
    Options

BUT...

hug.gif

My bf is Irish and he is the exact same way. That's why I :heart: him. He always tells me I beautiful even when I look like crap and tells me he doesn't like it when I wear much make-up because he can't "see me" :love: :love:

Awwwwwwwwww...:heart::heart:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

True...I'm a skincare junkie.....I would easily lay out some bucks for some lotion/potion to make me look marvelous....

Me too! I spent $35 on sunscreen for my face and another $25 for regular sunscreen because it didn't smell like suncreen. WTF is wrong with me!?
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Awwwwwwwwww...:heart::heart:

It's hard not feel hot when you're with a guy like that. :blushing:
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

BUT...

hug.gif

I hate make up, i am always telling my better half that she doesn't need it. i like the natural look... I know for some women it is a confidence thing or that they want to look good, don't get me wrong but i think sometimes it does kinda cover the face up and make it look smaller. Guess we all have our preferences....
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Don't mind me, I'm just filling out my app for vice-president of the CasperO fan club. :bigsmile:

Run for president,,, my wife's just looking forward to meeting time so she can get the house to herself for a couple hours. Hehehe,,, :happy:

She loves me,,, but she's not particularly impressed with me - too close. You know Bruce Springsteen's wife thinks he a total D-bag. Wouldn't be a wife otherwise,,, :ohwell:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

*jealous*

Love me some Kathy Van Zealand purses! :love: :heart:
  • rubberjonnie
    Options
    Don't mind me, I'm just filling out my app for vice-president of the CasperO fan club. :bigsmile:

Run for president,,, my wife's just looking forward to meeting time so she can get the house to herself for a couple hours. Hehehe,,, :happy:

She loves me,,, but she's not particularly impressed with me - too close. You know Bruce Springsteen's wife thinks he a total D-bag. Wouldn't be a wife otherwise,,, :ohwell:

Ah mystical creatures arn't they, can't live with em, can't live with em.... but hey they do have their uses..... (JOKE BEFORE THE ABUSE FLIES.... I know who wears the trousers in my house....eekk!!)
  • kimber607
    Options

BUT...

hug.gif

I hate make up, i am always telling my better half that she doesn't need it. i like the natural look... I know for some women it is a confidence thing or that they want to look good, don't get me wrong but i think sometimes it does kinda cover the face up and make it look smaller. Guess we all have our preferences....

I think all guys will say they HATE make-up but I think what they want to say is they prefer a very soft/natural look
    I think MOST woman look better with some make-up..there...I said it *ducking*
    I can do my morning make-up in literally 3 minutes....I slap on some concealer, bronzer/blush, mascara and lipgloss and I'm out the door..makes a world of a difference for me
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

I think all guys will say they HATE make-up but I think what they want to say is they prefer a very soft/natural look
    I can do my morning make-up in literally 3 minutes....I slap on some concealer, bronzer/blush, mascara and lipgloss and I'm out the door..makes a world of a difference for me

I agree. I actually don't wear make up during the day only suncreen and when I go out I generally only do a natural look but a couple of times I have done FULL makeup and he HATED it because he said it wasn't me. :ohwell:
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

BUT...

hug.gif

I guess your right.... the big one for is mascara and eyeliner, i am a big fan of eyes, what i look at first and a bit to much mascara or eyeliner just hides em...
    A bit is alright, i agree but not something that needs a shover to get off... :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Ah mystical creatures arn't they, can't live with em, can't live with em.... but hey they do have their uses..... (JOKE BEFORE THE ABUSE FLIES.... I know who wears the trousers in my house....eekk!!)

I see you've been well trained..:bigsmile:
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

Anything for a quiet life....ha ha
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Anything for a quiet life....ha ha

:laugh:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    A closed mouth gathers no feet,,, :smile:
  • rubberjonnie
    Options
    A closed mouth gathers no feet,,, :smile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: