Replies

• rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Options
    Did someone say neked..... :laugh: :wink:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    SO true! It's because I'm always at work and it's really hot here. I tried to convice my boss to let me telecommute so I wouldn't have to wear clothes.:bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

yep they did, and slutty shoes too, hard to hear everything from across the pond
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    SO true! It's because I'm always at work and it's really hot here. I tried to convice my boss to let me telecommute so I wouldn't have to wear clothes.:bigsmile:

I work from home - don't ever ask me what I am wearing...I'll never tell
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

yes. NAKED!

I never said I was mature.
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

yep they did, and slutty shoes too, hard to hear everything from across the pond

My radar picks up everything... you should know that..... :tongue:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

:angry: I'm SOOO jealous! I wanna be naked too!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Especially since about 80% of my clothes are too big right now but I feel guilty buying new ones because I'm still losing weight. :grumble:
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

so what you wearing.....???? :laugh: :devil:
  • czewwhat
    Options

get the popcorn, this might be good! :laugh: :laugh:
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

Your too funny you are....:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    (oops) Man this thread moves fast,,,
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I'm SOOO jealous! I wanna be naked too!!

Especially since about 80% of my clothes are too big right now but I feel guilty buying new ones because I'm still losing weight.

Yep, just do it, ya' gotta. Just don't buy too much.

I have to do laundry mid-week now, 'cause I only have 2 pairs of jeans that fit and I'm not buying more right now, 'cause I'm not sure what size and if i'll get much smaller.

4 months ago I was thrilled to get into a pair of 36 waist jeans. 2 months ago I was able to slide into 34's ( ). Still wearing those 36's though,,,

Well last night at bedtime I kicked off the boots, unbuckled the belt and slid those 36 waist jeans to the floor without unsnapping... Wife sez they're looking baggy-bummy. Time to retire 'em, and maybe shop for 32's? Hard to say - getting close to hipbones now. My weight has been flat for almost a month, but I'm rearranging.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

Here...I'll share with ya

popc.gif
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

I LOVE working from home for that very reason. I don't do it nearly as often as I should. :happy: Less incentive right now because my husband is also working outside the home. When he's home though, man is it hard to get up, get dressed and go to work. Hence the great shoes and wardrobe... it's my motivation. Gets me out the door. Nothing like a pair of Italian shoes to make you feel like a million bucks. My man would add, Well they cost almost that much. You SHOULD feel like a million bucks...:happy: :tongue: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    (oops) Man this thread moves fast,,,

last time I saw 36's hit the floor, hubby bought diamonds! (sigh) So Casper want a fan club, they are all the rage!
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options

I LOVE working from home for that very reason. I don't do it nearly as often as I should. :happy: Less incentive right now because my husband is also working outside the home. When he's home though, man is it hard to get up, get dressed and go to work. Hence the great shoes and wardrobe... it's my motivation. Gets me out the door. Nothing like a pair of Italian shoes to make you feel like a million bucks. My man would add, Well they cost almost that much. You SHOULD feel like a million bucks...:happy: :tongue: :laugh:

"I'm sorry honey, we can't afford for you to wear anything but shoes"
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I'm SOOO jealous! I wanna be naked too!!

Especially since about 80% of my clothes are too big right now but I feel guilty buying new ones because I'm still losing weight.

Yep, just do it, ya' gotta. Just don't buy too much.

I have to do laundry mid-week now, 'cause I only have 2 pairs of jeans that fit and I'm not buying more right now, 'cause I'm not sure what size and if i'll get much smaller.

I have a friend coming out for a wedding at the end of the month and we are going to go shopping so I'll have something to wear to the wedding:laugh: I'm hoping to fit into a size 10 by then. :bigsmile:

I live in an apartment complex and it costs at least $2 a load to do laundry :grumble: so doing it more often is just too expensive.:angry:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Here...I'll share with ya

popc.gif

okay, but cover the kids eyes!
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

"I'm sorry honey, we can't afford for you to wear anything but shoes"

LMAO... at work here! Trying not to explode in laughter... I'm down with that idea... shoes only... HHmmm Manolo, Louboutin, Dolce Gabanna, Choo (wearing them today).... prada... oh boy... Is it getting hot in here! Gucci.... sigh....