Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Kity made me do it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I DID NOT!!! I might have encouraged......:laugh: :devil: :laugh:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    Somehow a adult version of The Wizard of Oz popped into my head.
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    Somehow a adult version of The Wizard of Oz popped into my head.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: You're not in Kansas anymore.....
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Any body hair is for men! Smooth and soft is my cup of tea!

Right there with you cz.

I must admit, I adore a hairy man! has to be big, and muscular arms and chest too! ahhhhhhh!

And on that note,,, good morning. I like you too! :bigsmile:

Hello my cyber love! how are you today, trim and hot as you are!

How am I? Hairy - thanks for asking. I'd never shave, but I have run the clippers a few times to shorten/trim things a bit. There's a fine line between "manly" and "simian",,, :noway:

I see you guy are enjoying the morning. Interesting that there's no male equivalent to the classic CFM Pump. Is there? What clothes do you like to see on men?
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Options
    Looks at the thread while the song goes through his head....

"It's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes" then with the addition of

"Just keep on your red high heels..... ha ha

Oh this is what Fridays are for....

Roll on the weekend....

CZ - It would appear that you have managed to lose your underware.... not sure if you saw that but they appear to be round your ankles....?>?>? :wink:
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options

Believe me, i ain't saying i like any just know based on some experience!!! that some are not so into smooth and soft if ya catch my drift..... :laugh:

Brillo pads and steel wool are for scrubbing pots! A lady should be well kept!

:bigsmile:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    "You can leave your hat on,,,," <Joe Cocker>

I love that song!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    "You can leave your hat on,,,," <Joe Cocker>

I love that song!

I love that song! one of my work out numbers! they look at me strange at the gym! :laugh: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Look at all the males over here - start talking about a clean shave and see what happens....

I think we're about to be outnumbered girls - so not the norm on here.
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Looks at the thread while the song goes through his head....

"It's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes" then with the addition of

"Just keep on your red high heels..... ha ha

Oh this is what Fridays are for....

Roll on the weekend....

CZ - It would appear that you have managed to lose your underware.... not sure if you saw that but they appear to be round your ankles....?>?>? :wink:

Are they? I didn't notice :devil:
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I told ya CZ....ya shoulda known you'd get a response about that there picture! I'm beginning to think that's what you were working towards??? lol. :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

How am I? Hairy - thanks for asking. I'd never shave, but I have run the clippers a few times to shorten/trim things a bit. There's a fine line between "manly" and "simian",,, :noway:

I see you guy are enjoying the morning. Interesting that there's no male equivalent to the classic CFM Pump. Is there? What clothes do you like to see on men?

I like jeans and t-shirt or button up on a guy as long as they fit well....there's nothing like a well fitting pair of jeans that really accentuate a mans ASSets. :wink: :devil: :laugh:

But a nice well tailored suit does make me a little week in the knees....:blushing:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Right there with you cz.

I must admit, I adore a hairy man! has to be big, and muscular arms and chest too! ahhhhhhh!

And on that note,,, good morning. I like you too! :bigsmile:

Hello my cyber love! how are you today, trim and hot as you are!

Well the tight tank comes to mind! Oh and Silk anything! shirts that you can see the hint of chest hair but not really see it! and soft silk boxers!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    great fitting jeans and boxer briefs
    I love shirts that tease with some chest hair poking out
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I told ya CZ....ya shoulda known you'd get a response about that there picture! I'm beginning to think that's what you were working towards??? lol. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you cant eat type and laugh at the same time now can you?
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I like GMFM jeans with just the right free man fading!
  • Kityngirl
    Options

+1 :bigsmile: boxer briefs are one of the greatest inventions of our time :love: :love: :love:
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    Look at all the males over here - start talking about a clean shave and see what happens....

I think we're about to be outnumbered girls - so not the norm on here.

Funny how that happens... :glasses:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

chest hair :huh:
    On a guy I like dark jeans, black t-shirt or casual button up (not tucked in)...black shoes....
    No bells and whistles and please NO stanky smelling cologne...
  • czewwhat
    Options

+1 :bigsmile: boxer briefs are one of the greatest inventions of our time :love: :love: :love:

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS THERE IS SHOWER SANDALS! alone of course:drinker: :drinker: