I come to MFP to pick up chicks

Options

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Any body hair is for men! Smooth and soft is my cup of tea!

Believe me, i ain't saying i like any just know based on some experience!!! that some are not so into smooth and soft if ya catch my drift..... :laugh:

Brillo pads and steel wool are for scrubbing pots! A lady should be well kept!

Ok so I'm already in love with RJ and now I think I love you too Cze! I agree whole heartedly on being well kept!

Nikky, like my new shoes?
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Looks at the thread while the song goes through his head....

"It's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes" then with the addition of

"Just keep on your red high heels..... ha ha

Oh this is what Fridays are for....

Roll on the weekend....

CZ - It would appear that you have managed to lose your underware.... not sure if you saw that but they appear to be round your ankles....?>?>? :wink:

Am thinking...

I SO SO SO want to go out and party tonight...

While singing ...

"It is getting so hot in here.... I'm gonna take my clothes offf"... Don't worry I'll keep the shoes on... (actually wearing red shoes with her skinny jeans today... :bigsmile: Lucky LUCKY me!!)
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    I think we need the full body shot to know if they work with your body type.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    "You can leave your hat on,,,," <Joe Cocker>

I love that song!

Oh Casper... that song is the best for stripping.

(did I just say that on a public forum?) :blushing: :blushing:

Yep I did :bigsmile:
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Options
    this is halarious....

Give em women a subject and off they go....
    Just like winding a car up....

Now which man will change his AV quicly enough to see if they cover all the ladies clothing requirements.....ha ha :laugh: :tongue:

you seem to be here? :devil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

he does have that open collar going.....now if only we could see a little chest hair...:devil: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Sorry not allowed too, CZ told me before to put my shirt back on.... :grumble: :happy: :tongue:

that was yesterday! Take it off!

There you are, changed my AV just for you.....ha ha ha
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options

I love that song!

I know ma'am, that's why I brought it up. :bigsmile:
  • countindowntothin
    countindowntothin Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    this is halarious....

Now which man will change his AV quicly enough to see if they cover all the ladies clothing requirements.....ha ha :laugh: :tongue:

he does have that open collar going.....now if only we could see a little chest hair...:devil: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Sorry not allowed too, CZ told me before to put my shirt back on.... :grumble: :happy: :tongue:

Yum DELICIOUS!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    yep I like a tease of cologne that I can smell when I am close not for everyone to share

Hmmm Givenchy Pi is my fav.... just a tease though.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    No partying for me tonight, I have to teach a motorcycle class. Just checked the roster - 7 women, 5 men. Ages 27 to 49. One dude 55. This'll be fun. :happy:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    this is halarious....

Yum DELICIOUS!

see what hot shoes do!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Oddly one of my ex-girlfriends had me wearing Pleasures For Men... never switched. I probably should.

I'm a bit of a creature of habbit on that one too and alternate between

Prada and Ultra Violet by paco Rabanne.... both have not let me down so far..... :glasses:

You're just yummy all over... (thinks - I'll have to go check out those scents :bigsmile: get me a little wiff of RJ :bigsmile: (bad Nikky Bad Nikky) giggles)
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Toys keep the boys happy!

My hubby came home from a doctors appt with a prescription for a Harley - this was a recheck for blood pressure - doc said it was a sure way to reduce stress and lower the blood pressure

at that time, I was in reconstruction and so I told him he could choose between the harley or my boobs - we know what he chose - he owns no harley....I told him I can run around the house making harley noises and I'm more fun to ride:blushing:

Toys keep the girls happy too... Oh not those toys.... ( OMG I'm bad today...:laugh: )
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    this is halarious....

Love the AV!!!
  • rubberjonnie
    Options
    Toys keep the boys happy!

My hubby came home from a doctors appt with a prescription for a Harley - this was a recheck for blood pressure - doc said it was a sure way to reduce stress and lower the blood pressure

at that time, I was in reconstruction and so I told him he could choose between the harley or my boobs - we know what he chose - he owns no harley....I told him I can run around the house making harley noises and I'm more fun to ride:blushing:

Toys keep the girls happy too... Oh not those toys.... ( OMG I'm bad today...:laugh: )

You really are and im shocked.... ha ha
    It must be because its Friday... or it must be the shoes....somewhat liberating....
    :devil: :bigsmile: :wink:
  • rubberjonnie
    Options
    this is halarious....

Love the AV!!!

Yes it is a little joke between CZ and me.... she told me to put my shirt back on the other day on here so i am rebelling today...
    Got to be more careful with the camera angle next time....yikes..... :noway:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Believe me, i ain't saying i like any just know based on some experience!!! that some are not so into smooth and soft if ya catch my drift..... :laugh:

Ok so I'm already in love with RJ and now I think I love you too Cze! I agree whole heartedly on being well kept!

Sure do... commented in the Red High Heels group... funny but I spotted the shoes before the thong. :bigsmile:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    this is halarious....

Love the AV!!!

Yes it is a little joke between CZ and me.... she told me to put my shirt back on the other day on here so i am rebelling today...

Oh baby.. cam angle is just FINE!!! :wink:
  • czewwhat
    Options

that will be an 8 x 10 glossy all around please!
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options

Sure do... commented in the Red High Heels group... funny but I spotted the shoes before the thong. :bigsmile:

Why am I not surprised?? :laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

I love that song!

I know ma'am, that's why I brought it up. :bigsmile:

Love it love it love it...

I'm thinking I won't be getting much done at work again today.... :ohwell: there's always Monday. :bigsmile: