I come to MFP to pick up chicks

Options

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Look at all the males over here - start talking about a clean shave and see what happens....

I think we're about to be outnumbered girls - so not the norm on here.

Funny how that happens... :glasses:

I think maybe it was cz's avatar that lured them in......:wink:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    great fitting jeans and boxer briefs
    I love shirts that tease with some chest hair poking out

chest hair :huh:
    On a guy I like dark jeans, black t-shirt or casual button up (not tucked in)...black shoes....
    No bells and whistles and please NO stanky smelling cologne...
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    yep I like a tease of cologne that I can smell when I am close not for everyone to share
  • czewwhat
    Options
    great fitting jeans and boxer briefs
    I love shirts that tease with some chest hair poking out

chest hair :huh:
    On a guy I like dark jeans, black t-shirt or casual button up (not tucked in)...black shoes....
    No bells and whistles and please NO stanky smelling cologne...

true leave the cheap calogne in the bottle! good for an air freshener left open in the bathroom!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    yep I like a tease of cologne that I can smell when I am close not for everyone to share

Anything but old spice :laugh:
    reminds my of my FIL
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I like GMFM jeans with just the right free man fading!

Wow,,, Ok.

Captain non-clothes-horse rears his ugly head. What the heck are you talking about?!?!
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options

I thought the point of cologne was to lure you in from across the planet. :tongue:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I am a like drakar, CK - can't remember which one of the CKs - he's got a couple - I probably like them all....but no obsession kinda ranks up there with old spice
  • CasperO
    Options

reminds my of my FIL

I'm not allowed English Leather - ever, at all. Reminds her of her grandfather. She likes Drakkar - I'm indifferent. I wear what she tells me to wear. :laugh:

Not Whipped - I just don't care.
  • chrissyh
    Options

I thought the point of cologne was to lure you in from across the planet. :tongue:
    well considering we've been married since I was 18 - he's mine and better not be luring in anyone else!!!!:laugh: I don't share
  • chrissyh
    Options

reminds my of my FIL

I'm not allowed English Leather - ever, at all. Reminds her of her grandfather. She likes Drakkar - I'm indifferent. I wear what she tells me to wear. :laugh:

whipped for sure! but that's the way it should be!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Look at all the males over here - start talking about a clean shave and see what happens....

I think we're about to be outnumbered girls - so not the norm on here.

Funny how that happens... :glasses:

I think maybe it was cz's avatar that lured them in......:wink:

pshhhhhhhhh you were standing in feathers a minute ago! :laugh: :laugh: mine is art! a painting, look closely!
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    Oddly one of my ex-girlfriends had me wearing Pleasures For Men... never switched. I probably should.
  • CasperO
    Options
    No dear - whipped is when she can tell me to get rid of my motorcycle.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I always joke that if they wear too much they are trying to knock you out from lack of oxygen and have their way with you....:laugh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

well considering we've been married since I was 18 - he's mine and better not be luring in anyone else!!!!:laugh: I don't share

zha.gif
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Options
    this is halarious....

Give em women a subject and off they go....
    Just like winding a car up....

Now which man will change his AV quicly enough to see if they cover all the ladies clothing requirements.....ha ha :laugh: :tongue:
  • czewwhat
    Options

you care, you get the best response when she likes how you smell! don't lie! :devil: :devil:
  • CasperO
    Options
    I care about the response, but I don't care about the cologne.
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Options
    Oddly one of my ex-girlfriends had me wearing Pleasures For Men... never switched. I probably should.

I'm a bit of a creature of habbit on that one too and alternate between

Prada and Ultra Violet by paco Rabanne.... both have not let me down so far..... :glasses: