I come to MFP to pick up chicks

Options

Replies

• rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Options
    Any body hair is for men! Smooth and soft is my cup of tea!

Believe me, i ain't saying i like any just know based on some experience!!! that some are not so into smooth and soft if ya catch my drift..... :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

Right there with you cz.

I must admit, I adore a hairy man! has to be big, and muscular arms and chest too! ahhhhhhh!
  • czewwhat
    Options

Believe me, i ain't saying i like any just know based on some experience!!! that some are not so into smooth and soft if ya catch my drift..... :laugh:

Brillo pads and steel wool are for scrubbing pots! A lady should be well kept!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

Right there with you cz.

I must admit, I adore a hairy man! has to be big, and muscular arms and chest too! ahhhhhhh!

I'm more of a tall and sleek girl myself :love: I spent too much time around swimmers, cross-country runners and soccer players growing up. :love: :love: :love:
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Options

CZ for president..... :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options

Right there with you cz.

And on that note,,, good morning. I like you too! :bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

HAHAHAHA! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Well said. *giggle*
  • czewwhat
    Options

Right there with you cz.

I'm more of a tall and sleek girl myself :love: I spent too much time around swimmers, cross-country runners and soccer players growing up. :love: :love: :love:

yeah, but you can smell the pheromones in all that chest hair! (shudder) :blushing: :blushing:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Right there with you cz.

And on that note,,, good morning. I like you too! :bigsmile:

Hello my cyber love! how are you today, trim and hot as you are!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    OK i can't play for a while - got a meeting....be back soon
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Right there with you cz.

yeah, but you can smell the pheromones in all that chest hair! (shudder) :blushing: :blushing:

Oh, don't get me wrong they HAVE to have some chest hair... I like men not boys. :laugh: :devil: :smooched:
  • czewwhat
    Options

Right there with you cz.

Oh, don't get me wrong they HAVE to have some chest hair... I like men not boys. :laugh: :devil: :smooched:

The tactile contrast of the firm muscle and the soft Body hair! Just Manly! Who wants a man who has to shave his legs? not me!
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Right there with you cz.

The tactile contrast of the firm muscle and the soft Body hair! Just Manly! Who wants a man who has to shave his legs? not me!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: *using one of those big fans to cool herself off*
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    :laugh: ... just when I think this thread can't get any more interesting...

Honestly don't think I could ever shave my chest though. Something about the way a women runs her fingers through my long soft locks...hmm... sounds like part of some naughty romance novel...
  • czewwhat
    Options
    and pulling him so close with fingers in the swirly back parts! you figure it out!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    I joined the red heels group! what do you think!?
    <
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    <

Oh... there are heels in that picture huh?
  • czewwhat
    Options
    <

:devil: :devil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    <

:devil: :devil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Kity made me do it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: