• Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    YOUZ GUYZ are mighty funny! :drinker: :laugh: :bigsmile:

I've been enjoying all the fireworks from a safe distance........ :love:

How do I get one of those "naked high-heeled shoe" jobs??? :sad: :laugh:

Me too please... me too!?!?!?!
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    I go on my 3.5 mile run and come back and this is what my thread has evolved to... when did this stop being about me hooking up with the women on here? :laugh:

They're a bunch of teases dude,,, sorry. I can't even get 'em to post cheezcake pics. :grumble:

I gave you cheezcake pics... I am only wearing shoes in my profile pic. :bigsmile: You guys are hard to please. :bigsmile:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I guess your right.... the big one for is mascara and eyeliner, i am a big fan of eyes, what i look at first and a bit to much mascara or eyeliner just hides em...
    A bit is alright, i agree but not something that needs a shover to get off... :laugh:

Ok, former model and cosmetician here.... the biggest no no most women make, whish is often propagated by 'stars' and models on catwalks and many covers, is Black eyeliner all around the eye. This does NOT work in RL. You need only, and should only apply eyeliner on the upper lid. If you are intent on lining the bottom lid as well a blue liner should be used on the inside of the lid to brighten up the eye. Makes your whites look whiter and makes you look more alert. Lining the bottom lid can make the eyes look older as it draws attention down which we know is a big no no. No one wants to look droopy... anywhere. The key is to pull up the eye, whether it be a natural or smokey smoldering look you're going for. Keep the bottom lid clean.

P.S. Forgot to add mascara should also be used only on the upper lashes, whether it be applied obviously or moderately.

The lesson of the day. :happy:

I'll try to remember that. Thanks,,, :blushing:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Ha! I knew laziness was useful!

I must be sleepy, I'm not following. :ohwell:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    I guess your right.... the big one for is mascara and eyeliner, i am a big fan of eyes, what i look at first and a bit to much mascara or eyeliner just hides em...
    A bit is alright, i agree but not something that needs a shover to get off... :laugh:

Ok, former model and cosmetician here.... the biggest no no most women make, whish is often propagated by 'stars' and models on catwalks and many covers, is Black eyeliner all around the eye. This does NOT work in RL. You need only, and should only apply eyeliner on the upper lid. If you are intent on lining the bottom lid as well a blue liner should be used on the inside of the lid to brighten up the eye. Makes your whites look whiter and makes you look more alert. Lining the bottom lid can make the eyes look older as it draws attention down which we know is a big no no. No one wants to look droopy... anywhere. The key is to pull up the eye, whether it be a natural or smokey smoldering look you're going for. Keep the bottom lid clean.

P.S. Forgot to add mascara should also be used only on the upper lashes, whether it be applied obviously or moderately.

The lesson of the day. :happy:

I'll try to remember that. Thanks,,, :blushing:

LOL... no prob. My pleasure.
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    Casper, you're making the rest of us look bad.

No, no! he is giving lessons! pay attention there will be a quiz later!

you have pretty eyes there young man, come here often?

Do I really, never really noticed? But thank you :flowerforyou:

How could you not see those big blue eyes! I did. :wink:

:blushing: I think I might not of been looking.... :flowerforyou:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    OMG ... I thought I'd kindly asked you all to not leave me 4 pages to catch up on... yet you did.

Going back to read now..... :tongue:

Don't feel bad... I started the thread and I can't even keep up. Think it's taken a life of it's own.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    OMG ... I thought I'd kindly asked you all to not leave me 4 pages to catch up on... yet you did.

Don't feel bad... I started the thread and I can't even keep up. Think it's taken a life of it's own.

I might be slightly responsible.... :ohwell: sorry.:blushing:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options

I might be slightly responsible.... :ohwell: sorry.:blushing:

Ha... no worries. Apparently we're all a bit like minded. :wink:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I go on my 3.5 mile run and come back and this is what my thread has evolved to... when did this stop being about me hooking up with the women on here? :laugh:

They're a bunch of teases dude,,, sorry. I can't even get 'em to post cheezcake pics. :grumble:

I gave you cheezcake pics... I am only wearing shoes in my profile pic. :bigsmile: You guys are hard to please. :bigsmile:

I seriously think I would kill myself in those shoes.....LOL
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

I seriously think I would kill myself in those shoes.....LOL

No really, they are totally comfortable and it feels like you are walking on air, flat footed... really... CL is awesome! Any well made italian shoe is a must! Yes I know CL is French but his shoes are made in Italy.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

Not putting eyeliner and mascara on your lowerlids.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Not putting eyeliner and mascara on your lowerlids.

aaaaahhhh now I get it. I thought that's what you meant... yep... def sleepy.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I have that anxious feeling you get when the weekend is so close you can taste it. AHHH!! Make the day end!:angry::mad: :explode:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Yeah I hear you... I start feeling that late Tuesday usually... make this end already!!! If I didn't have to work, I wouldn't but alas, fate made it that I had to so here I am, trying to muddle through it. Not that bad really but boring nonetheless. I could be doing so many other things, better and fun things, rather than being here.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I started thinking it on Tuesday too. Luckily, I have tomorrow off.:bigsmile:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: that wasn't nice.... will you come online and keep me company anyway??
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: that wasn't nice.... will you come online and keep me company anyway??

I might. I'm planning on working on my thesis tomorrow.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

I might. I'm planning on working on my thesis tomorrow.

Thanks JB. Tomorrow will be a killer of a day. Last day of first week back. Always seem like they don't EVER end.