• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    :huh:

I'll second that Tiff :huh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    You do have some pretty eyes. I'm not flirting because you're young enough to be my son. Just making a comment.

Sounded like flirting to me. :wink: :laugh:

shhhhh! :laugh:

You trying to whisper in his ear now??? Okay, I'll be quiet. th_giggle.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I had to go back and take another look at the profile pic. Man, he does have some pretty eyes!!! :bigsmile:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Uh-OHHH!!!! :noway: :wink: :tongue:
    Did we lose the guys? Green-Eyed & Max?

Too many hot chicks in the house eh??? :laugh: :love: :laugh:
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    Not that I did it cuz I thought I had a chance with any of you lovely ladies, and I took the pick with my crappy phone... but it's up. :glasses:

Do I have a chance? :blushing:

only if he likes the creepy ones.

:blushing:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Just playing... unless you're interested... not really... maybe...

So... you come here often. :devil: :devil: :devil:
    Don't pick me up unless your into heavy weight lifting. :laugh:
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options

That's what happens when we come on too strong! :grumble:

Hmm...maybe we were more than they could handle!:devil:
    :brokenheart:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options

That's what happens when we come on too strong! :grumble:

Hmm...maybe we were more than they could handle!:devil:
    :brokenheart:

Maybe his wife caught him! Max, well he just does what he does! smiley-talk020.gif
  • Fit4Vet
    Fit4Vet Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    LMAO! Too funny!

edited to say love, love the smiley in your siggy! reminds me of trying to do anything around my 3 yr old!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    nerd1.gif

Hubba Hubba :noway:
    Break me off a piece a' dat!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

I was wondering if the thread was referencing weight lifting too :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: no I don't think so, however the question about his wife and two kids seemed to silence him very quickly! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: no I don't think so, however the question about his wife and two kids seemed to silence him very quickly! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know but like anyone cares! For most people on here, it's like Second World or Sims or whatever. Casual internet 'flirt joking', as I like to call it, is soooo not a big deal.

Unless you are serious.

Then it's creepy. :indifferent:
  • czewwhat
    Options

I know but like anyone cares! For most people on here, it's like Second World or Sims or whatever. Casual internet 'flirt joking', as I like to call it, is soooo not a big deal.

Unless you are serious.

Then it's creepy. :indifferent:

Lets hope he comes back, I like to banter with a cute youngster! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat
    Options

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Not to whine too much, 'cause it's certainly not a bad deal to be a Male-Hetero-WASP, but....

We men live in a world where the M-F ratio is about 1 to 1, women know that they can throw us away like Kleenex and grab another in a matter of minutes, and we're treated to endless "doofus dads" on TV reminding us how clueless and irrelevent we are.

We try to flirt a little at Kmart and the checker girl rolls her eyes and rings up our tinactin,,, Try to flirt at church and get thrown off the bake sale committee,,, Try to flirt in the park and get maced (again)...

But here on MFP the ladies are fun and a little flirty and the M-F ratio is about 20 to 1 and it's just way cool.

Big secret - I joined this website @ 270 pounds, and I've been recording weightloss to make my ticker look good and gain some cred. I've actually gained another 11 pounds,,, it's all a lie! It's all a lie!

I'm just here for the chicks too. :brokenheart:

<<wow - now I definitely have to get those before/now pics up this weekend. Hehehe,,, >>
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Not to whine too much, 'cause it's certainly not a bad deal to be a Male-Hetero-WASP, but....

We men live in a world where the M-F ratio is about 1 to 1, women know that they can throw us away like Kleenex and grab another in a matter of minutes, and we're treated to endless "doofus dads" on TV reminding us how clueless and irrelevent we are.

We try to flirt a little at Kmart and the checker girl rolls her eyes and rings up our tinactin,,, Try to flirt at church and get thrown off the bake sale committe,,, Try to flirt in the park and get maced (again)...

But here on MFP the ladies are fun and a little flirty and the M-F ratio is about 20 to 1 and it's just way cool.

Big secret - I joined this website @ 270 pounds, and I've been recording weightloss to make my ticker look good and gain some cred. I've actually gained another 11 pounds,,, it's all a lie! It's all a lie!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are too funny! *bats eyelashes and giggles* :wink:
  • czewwhat
    Options

We try to flirt a little at Kmart and the checker girl rolls her eyes and rings up our tinactin,,, Try to flirt at church and get thrown off the bake sale committee,,, Try to flirt in the park and get maced (again)...

<<wow - now I definitely have to get those before/now pics up this weekend. Hehehe,,, >>

I love an honest flirt, and look at those shoulders, I like a man of substance! (Cougar growl) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you can shamelessly flirt with me any time! :smooched:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's too late for you bud! I've seen your post about the wife and the t-shirt and the "there's no one other out there for me" deal.

You're busted mister! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (where's my mace???)

But I have to admit....being funny is sure attractive.......