I come to MFP to pick up chicks

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Cat still got your tongue about the wife....everyone says there's one and that you had info on your profile and it's gone....you have us all wondering......
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Wow... sorry about disappearing. About the only time I get on here is to update my food and exercise and I check the forums for good info. I definately need to dedicate more of my time to you. There was about 1 page of posts when I last checked and now four pages later I don't even know where to start. I'll have to thank my Dad for my eyeballs though. Apparently it's my one saving grace (at least until I lose this weight and get back to the point where my stepsister's friends comment on my abs) :happy:

Ready to fess up about the wife and kids, or are we to enjoy your flirtation trying to believe lies too? It really is all good, no one is going to meet anyone anyway! Sooooooooooooo what is your kids names?
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Wow... sorry about disappearing. About the only time I get on here is to update my food and exercise and I check the forums for good info. I definately need to dedicate more of my time to you. There was about 1 page of posts when I last checked and now four pages later I don't even know where to start. I'll have to thank my Dad for my eyeballs though. Apparently it's my one saving grace (at least until I lose this weight and get back to the point where my stepsister's friends comment on my abs) :happy:

LOL

I thought we scared you away....

Uh HUH....you said "check the forums for GOOD info"

that explains why you haven't come back to this post...

I don't care about the wife. Hell, I have a husband too

Lol, and it's not like you'll be coming to Wv anytime soon!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

Good to know we didn't scare you away.:wink:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    just in case that is a four barrel shot gun confession request!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Oh and one more thing, that little number under your pic in the threads, that will tell us every posting you make, every thread you go to! just with one tiny click.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    you can run but you can't hide!
    Come on back and Play!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wv right now,,,,, :smile:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Oh and one more thing, that little number under your pic in the threads, that will tell us every posting you make, every thread you go to! just with one tiny click.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    you can run but you can't hide!
    Come on back and Play!

BWAHAHA!
  • chrissyh
    Options

Where's my popcorn - this is getting good....nevermind water instead.....must have water....
  • czewwhat
    Options

Sorry there Oscar, I was having a bit of fun scaring our little soldier! Wv? I am having brain fade. West Virginia?
  • annaliza
    Options

Really???? (looks over her shoulder)

OMG, was that you?????

I thought I recognized that shirt!
  • annaliza
    Options

Sorry there Oscar, I was having a bit of fun scaring our little soldier! Wv? I am having brain fade. West Virginia?

Yes, West Virginia (I'm a mountain momma!)
  • czewwhat
    Options

Where's my popcorn - this is getting good....nevermind water instead.....must have water....

Hell pass the popcorn, with double butter, it is all fantasy anyway! no calories right!
  • czewwhat
    Options

Really???? (looks over her shoulder)

OMG, was that you?????

I thought I recognized that shirt!

OOOhhhh. annaliza, you are good! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options

LOL

Actually I do stop in Beckley/Charleston occassionally...
  • annaliza
    Options

Seriously....you are? Where in WV? (just so you know, I only do booty calls in Juvember) :bigsmile:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    So my co-workers decided my pick sucked and they needed to take a new one of me... according to them the 'main' is better. *shrug* I'm not photogenic by any means and now everyone knows i have dimples...
  • annaliza
    Options

LOL

Actually I do stop in Beckley/Charleston occassionally...

OMG...so do I!!! :noway:

I live about an hour and a half from Charleston

LOL

Remember the old saying...."THE GREEN EYED MONSTER IS GONNA GET YOU!" LOL
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Love the new pic!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    cute new pic for our soldier! smile and everything! Thank you for the confession in the private message! It was tasty! :happy: :glasses: :glasses: