I come to MFP to pick up chicks

Options

Replies

• annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    So my co-workers decided my pick sucked and they needed to take a new one of me... according to them the 'main' is better. *shrug* I'm not photogenic by any means and now everyone knows i have dimples...

I like the new pic...doesn't show your eyes off as well...but it's a much nicer smile (and the dimples are cute too).

Hey, your co-workers aid you in slacking off?????? WOW!
  • annaliza
    Options
    cute new pic for our soldier! smile and everything! Thank you for the confession in the private message! It was tasty! :happy: :glasses: :glasses:

I have to admit....I'm a sucker for a man in a uniform...

And I never get tasty, juicy messages!!!!! LOL
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    So my co-workers decided my pick sucked and they needed to take a new one of me... according to them the 'main' is better. *shrug* I'm not photogenic by any means and now everyone knows i have dimples...

I like the new pic...doesn't show your eyes off as well...but it's a much nicer smile (and the dimples are cute too).

They're both female and apparently think it's funny to encourage my evil behavior.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    DIMPLES!!! I love dimples!!!! :smooched:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    love the dimples, thanks for the private confession! It was tasty! (Cat licking paws) you have cute dimples and a very nice smile there soldier boy!
  • annaliza
    Options

They're both female and apparently think it's funny to encourage my evil behavior.

LOL

Women can be like that....:devil: :devil: :devil:
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options
    love the dimples, thanks for the private confession! It was tasty! (Cat licking paws) you have cute dimples and a very nice smile there soldier boy!

I'm really not shy so confessions take very little effort.
  • czewwhat
    Options
    so do you have girls, boys, or one of each?
  • annaliza
    Options
    Well, shoot...

I've been having so much fun that I'm now staying late for work.

What the heck!

I gotta get out of here for now....

It was nice having fun with you guys....

I'm usually so serious on this site...so thanks for the fun!

Ta Ta soldier man and shirt man - one last flirt before I leave! :bigsmile: (at least til I get home and boot up my laptop :devil: :devil: )
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Ciao boo'ful.

I live in Marietta Oh and work in Parkersburg Wv BTW.
  • czewwhat
    Options
    bye for now!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Man in uniform dimples and those eyes - nice!
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Ciao boo'ful.

Is that a distance to commute, or do you travel for your job? My hubby does the whole California corridor.
  • annaliza
    Options
    Ciao boo'ful.

Hey, I'm in Parkersburg all the time....I bet we have crossed paths and didn't even know it!

Ok, ok, I keep getting distracted.

Bye!
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options

2 girls... I work with RF radiation... my boy sperm all died I think. No worries about that anymore. I'm in the vasectomy club.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmdimples.... *swoon* :devil: :love: :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options

2 girls... I work with RF radiation... my boy sperm all died I think. No worries about that anymore. I'm in the vasectomy club.

Hey I am in the mastectomy club - does that mean we're related :laugh:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Ciao boo'ful.

Is that a distance to commute, or do you travel for your job? My hubby does the whole California corridor.

Commute 26 miles of gorgeous appalachian twisties on a fast motorcycle, and life is good.

Wife commutes 40 miles of appalachian twisties in a BMW convertible, so her life is pretty good too.
  • GreenEyedMonster
    Options

Hey I am in the mastectomy club - does that mean we're related :laugh:

I hope not... as open as I am I draw the line at incest. :wink: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Options
    Ciao boo'ful.

Commute 26 miles of gorgeous appalachian twisties on a fast motorcycle, and life is good.

Wife commutes 40 miles of appalachian twisties in a BMW convertible, so her life is pretty good too.

Why yes her life is good! What kind of Bike, Harley? Please say Harley!