Alpha Male

Options
124»

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Someone more poetic than I am should write one of these about women... :smile:

Someone already did! Read Proverbs 31. :happy:

Like :smile:

And like the original post too.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    All any of us can do is try...no one is perfect ... It's the attempt to I think that means so much.

Bingo.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    All any of us can do is try...no one is perfect ... It's the attempt to I think that means so much.

Bingo.

:wink:
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    There is so much to what you said here! Generally strong men don't want 'weak' women perse. I don't know why people believe this. The kind of men who want women they can control, are very simply weak men. The only things the kind of man I described requires from the woman he loves is love in return, and the respect that should always go along with it. Strong or passive, forward or timid, loud or quiet...as long as she gives those things, he'll love and cherish her above all others, and to the ends of the earth.

So glad I caught up with this thread. I sooo needed to read that right now. It's put a few things into perspective as well as me finding it inspirational (must be my word of the night, lol).

Seriously, though, I think you're absolutely right, for all sorts of reasons.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    There is so much to what you said here! Generally strong men don't want 'weak' women perse. I don't know why people believe this. The kind of men who want women they can control, are very simply weak men. The only things the kind of man I described requires from the woman he loves is love in return, and the respect that should always go along with it. Strong or passive, forward or timid, loud or quiet...as long as she gives those things, he'll love and cherish her above all others, and to the ends of the earth.

So glad I caught up with this thread. I sooo needed to read that right now. It's put a few things into perspective as well as me finding it inspirational (must be my word of the night, lol).

It's just truth Mist. The only type person who feels the need to control someone else, is someone who is scared of being controlled, or that uses it as a means of making himself feel superior.

It's like I've said to many of (note: I didn't say 'all of') the self proclaimed 'feminists' in other discussions. The minute you feel the need to demand that you receive respect, when no disrespect was offered...it's nothing more than your insecurity showing through. The controlling man is exactly the same.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options

It's just truth Mist. The only type person who feels the need to control someone else, is someone who is scared of being controlled, or that uses it as a means of making himself feel superior.

It's like I've said to many of (note: I didn't say 'all of') the self proclaimed 'feminists' in other discussions. The minute you feel the need to demand that you receive respect, when no disrespect was offered...it's nothing more than your insecurity showing through. The controlling man is exactly the same.

Word!
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Word!

Damn straight!

=p
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    this is the truth if I've ever heard it. you always say the best stuff :)