Body by Vi Visalus Shakes

Options
Just wondering if anyone has tried the Visalus shakes or done a 90 day challenge. I've heard great things and very good results, just wondering if anyone knows anything about how quickly people typically lose weight with the program!

Replies

• Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Sent you a PM , have to be careful of the BBV reps floating around on the site peddling their wares.
  • borichfan
    borichfan Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I love the shakes. They give me energy. When i first got the shake mix, i lost 3 lb. the first week, but then went back to my old ways of eating out and no exercise, so i gained the 3 lbs. back. But next week is the last week of school then i will be out of work for the summer, that is my time & goal to get back on track for good and exercise and get back on 2 shakes a day & lose this weight for good. I'm tired of playing around, i am ready to get this weight off, i am ready to exercise and eat right. I am going camping this weekend, and i am taking my shake mix with me. I love the shakes. To add more protein to the shakes, i add a big scoop of protein whey to my shakes, keeps me full longer, carries me over to the next meal. I am going to live off those shakes this summer. In hot weather, i don't like to eat too much.
  • joannedgroulx
    Options
    My niece lost about 45 lbs. so far. She liked it so much she became a rep. I just started the 90/day challenge myself. Lost 2 lbs. in 3 days. I use it in conjunction w/ MyFitnessPal to help keep me accountable when I know others are watching. Good luck on your journey.
  • kkerri
    kkerri Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am starting this week.
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get start on the 90 Day Challenge!!! I should get mine next week!!!
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Run away. If you don't plan on doing it the rest of your life, why do it temporarily. Real food that you have to chew, real exercise that makes you sweat, and great supportive friends will result in nothing but success!
  • rodafer
    rodafer Posts: 63
    Options
    I use them in the morning. I started out with 2 a day. But now I eat the calories because I am working out more. I think if you use it to start out and get your diet under control and your plan built they can be beneficial. But my weight loss would have been attainable with or without them in my opinion.
    They taste amazing!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I know people, personally that use this product and sell it. The funny thing is, they lost all of their weight, doing what we do here on MFP. Then they pass off their weight loss off on body by VI, saying thats how they lost weight. Its all a lie. You want protein shakes? Get them at the store. Vitamins? Same. Stay way from these people!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Hey. I love it. They taste like the nectar of the gods and since I started drinking them I have lost 280 lbs.....my cholesterol has dropped , blood sugar is amazing, I lost the hair from my chest and back and gained it on my head. I also grew 3" taller....It's amazing. PM me if you have any questions or want me to help you get started.
    Kidding. It's crap. Don't waste your money. Get some protein and a multi.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I started on May 5 and within the first week I lost 6 lbs. I have not really been very hungry, but Memorial Day and my birthday got in the way of my routine so I'm at a stalemate right now. I've started back hardcore today.

I do exercise some and I use BBV in conjunction with MFP.
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Sent you a PM , have to be careful of the BBV reps floating around on the site peddling their wares.
    Agreed!!!!!
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hey. I love it. They taste like the nectar of the gods and since I started drinking them I have lost 280 lbs.....my cholesterol has dropped , blood sugar is amazing, I lost the hair from my chest and back and gained it on my head. I also grew 3" taller....It's amazing. PM me if you have any questions or want me to help you get started.
    Kidding. It's crap. Don't waste your money. Get some protein and a multi.

BAHAHAHA! That's good stuff right there!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    eat right.work hard.period.
  • neelia
    Options

I peddle my wares because IT WORKS !! I wouldn't be doing it if it didn't.
    Google the hell out of the company, I dare you.

Lactose and gluten free and safe for diabetics, children and nursing moms ... just a few of the hilights!

Want more information about the shakes? Inbox me and I'll gladly share with you. :flowerforyou:

ViSalus isn't meeting the competition, we're CRUSHING it!
    For those of you looking at competitor companies ... do your due diligence.
    There are companies that are leading the way and those that are following!
    There is only one Health and Fitness Challenge which also happens to be the NUMBER 1 fastest growing Home Based Business in North America, and it's breaking all the industry records.

Haters gonna hate :wink:

^ I agree with most of this. A few of my friends participating with me have had numerous health improvements since starting (not just weight loss, but lower BP, cholesterol, etc.) I see it with my own eyes.

I am not a promoter, although I have been asked plenty. You asked for opinions and this is an honest one.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Tried it. I wanted a quick fix before Mexico. I was hoping to drop a fast 10 lbs but lost nothing. I was taking 2 a day. My husband thought I was bad on PMS....this was way worse. I actually felt myself becoming a B on it. The shakes themselves are awesome as far as flavor goes. But you can take their recipes and regular protein powder and make the same thing. I know people who sell it. They've gotten a BMW car and motorcycle from telling people how much we'll lose. So far I've only heard of a handful that are actually losing weight the rest ended up like me - crabby, bloated, and couldn't go #2 on it. Don't waste your money.
  • neelia
    Options
    eat right.work hard.period.

^ This would also work!
    :bigsmile:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Lactose and gluten free and safe for diabetics, children and nursing moms ... just a few of the hilights!

Want more information about the shakes? Inbox me and I'll gladly share with you. :flowerforyou:

There is only one Health and Fitness Challenge which also happens to be the NUMBER 1 fastest growing Home Based Business in North America, and it's breaking all the industry records.

Nope, haters gonna report your *kitten*!

This site is NOT for you damn MLM salespeople to push your crap on those of us trying to lose weight the healthy way. So take your magic shakes, pills, potions and powders that you want to sell to people and shove it.

These are scams. Don't "message anyone for more info" They're just trying to sell you crap. No Shakeology, no Body By Vi, no Herbalife. There's a reason they don't sell this crap in stores. No one would buy it without a pushy sales pitch.

Do not believe one word of what is said by anyone trying to sell you this garbage.
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I love them especially when I am working and the food choices are all fast food. I started using them religiously twice a day. Now that I am in control, I don't feel the need to limit myself to shakes for meals. I do however usually start my day with one. I add a scoop of whey protein powder and bamm! I have 32g of protein in a cup. If you are struggling with discipline or if you have a hectic schedule or limited menu option, they are a pronominal l alternative.
    Love the taste! They are the best tasting shakes I have ever had.
    One word of caution, if you mix them with skim milk, beware the sugar content of the milk. I switched to almond milk which has worked out very well for me.
    Good luck, hope this helps.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Care to debate with me instead in an open forum on the cost/benefit ratio for BBV vs other food supplements? You lead the way because weight loss is a multi billion dollar industry and people are always looking for a quick fix. Many soccer moms and dads at home are not aware of the professional supplements out there or believe that whey protein shakes will make you bulk up. You succeed because of your marketing....not because your product is any better than anything else out there.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I can see this getting interesting \m/
    popcorn.gif
This discussion has been closed.