Body by Vi Visalus Shakes

Options

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Don't forget that Brawndo's got electrolytes....
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    "I use it.. i work out and it works for me.. with the low carb factor ( what you cant get in a majority of proteins that i have tried) and the taste is good.. win win.. "

Problem is I have looked at BBV - there are more carbs in there than the average protein powder sold Walmart, GNC etc. I am a low carber and was asked to try it, and try it I did. But had way more carbs than I wanted/needed. So that is actually a misnomer about the low carb aspect.
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I said "Want more information about the shakes?".
    FACTS about the shake. That's it.
    I wasn't soliciting for more than that. No direct links to my site either.
    I'm not a pusher, I'm a BELIEVER.
    Take your anger elsewhere my friend, you're not going to rain on my parade.

And you're not going to sell a damn thing here. Move on.

I didn't say I was attempting to sell ANYTHING here. I say yet again, a question was asked about the shakes and I answered.

Apparently this is fueling a fire within you that isn't about to be extinguished anytime soon ...
    Something my grandma once said "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
    Might be best to keep your negativity to yourself unless you or someone close to you has had personal experience with the program.
    I love what this has helped me to do ... a boost in self confidence being one of the biggest perks.
    I've been successful amongst a bazillion of others. Why wouldn't I boast about something that worked for me?
    The program works if you commit to it (just like everything else ...)
    Nuff said.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I'm not a pusher, I'm a BELIEBER.

Fixed it for you! :laugh:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

The Thirst Mutilator!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I use them.. at first I did the program - 2 shakes a day, but I quickly realized that I would prefer to CHEW my lunch lol so I just use a shake for breakfast out of convenience. Over the last year the shakes don't satisfy me as much so I rotate them every other day.

I use the mix, milk, fruit. A fave is peanut butter banana :)
  • BrettPGH
    Options
    I didn't say I was attempting to sell ANYTHING here. I say yet again, a question was asked about the shakes and I answered.

You don't have to. It's so pathetically obvious what you're doing they made rules against it before you even did it. You're not the first, you won't be the last. But none of you are especially good at it.
    Apparently this is fueling a fire within you that isn't about to be extinguished anytime soon ...
    Something my grandma once said "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
    Might be best to keep your negativity to yourself unless you or someone close to you has had personal experience with the program.
    I love what this has helped me to do ... a boost in self confidence being one of the biggest perks.
    I've been successful amongst a bazillion of others. Why wouldn't I boast about something that worked for me?
    Nuff said.

My grandma told me not to fall for any bull****.

"Either say you like BBV or don't say anything!" Nope. You're not selling your crap here. Sorry.
  • redshoeshelley
    Options
    in all honesty OP it is purely up to you.

you are going to get those of us who use it .. work on it.. and make it work for us...

then you are going to get those who dont like it becuase it is mlm according to them( which in reallity all business is) or a home based kind of business.

they dont like the whole thing because of that.. if it was sold in stores they would have to find other ways to hate on it...

it is the same as the eat more to weigh less group and the low carb group and the body builders...

it is about you .. and what you want what you are looking for and how you want to do it....

and really that is the end of the whole debate.. each person will get success the way they see fit to themselves.. and others will always tell you that way is the wrong way... but in the end you do what is right for you

Well put, it truly is a personal choice
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I had a sales person or whatever they are called give me a sample of one. It tasted really good, my SIL had the same thing happen and she had chocolate and said it tasted good.

As for weight loss I have no idea, but I would ask for a sample packet before I bought it.

Good luck.

Edited to add: I didn't buy it, I don't believe in "quick fix" weight loss, been there done that, gained it back. But it tasted really good for a shake, better than some of the protien powders' i've tried.
  • redshoeshelley
    Options
    I'm not a pusher, I'm a BELIEBER.

Fixed it for you! :laugh:

I really did just LOL :laugh:
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options

again i have asked for recomendations for one from you that tastes as good.. has 90 calories ((130 with almond milk) low carb and has no gross gritty texture.. i have tried i have to say about 7 diffirent ones from GNC and none of them work for me.. and honestly by the time i finish buying all the stuff i have to hid the taste of the other ones.. i am spending wayyy more.. (and any of the ones that have been meh i can take it.. were 50 bucks each and lasted me 2 weeks... so 100 bucks a month.. which is what i pay now...)

I would get the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey. You can use about 3/4 of a scoop. That will be 90 cals and 18g protein. This will cost about $33 and give you about 33 servings. $1/serving. I would buy the Chocolate Mint.
    [/quote]

i live in canada.. and i just looked this stuff up.. it is 69.99 plus the 12% taxes... and it does 33 servings.. so that is breakfasts.. i also do lunch with my shakes... soooo 69.99 X2 X12% tax = $156.78 a month.... that is 57 bucks more...

I understand what you are trying to say to me and help me with..but this is the problem.. i am a single mom.. for 99 bucks a month i get lunch and breakie for the month... for me to switch at this point i have to save more.. not spend more..
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    putting this on here is gonna get the sellers to be all over you like a fat kid on cake... hmmm cake.. anyways sorry..

lol

i use the stuff...(I DONT SELL IT)

I LOVE IT.. I HAVE LOST 62 POUNDS... but i use it only as a tool.. if you are thinking (as some who sell it like to present it as) that you can take this and sit on your butt and little magic men are gonna suck your fat away.. you are sooo wrong...

I use it.. i work out and it works for me.. with the low carb factor ( what you cant get in a majority of proteins that i have tried) and the taste is good.. win win..

like i said.. it works if you work.. i tell people all the time.. It is a tool.. not a miracle..

EXACTLY !!
  • peggyalex
    peggyalex Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Exactly what they said above ^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!
  • redshoeshelley
    Options

You don't have to. It's so pathetically obvious what you're doing they made rules against it before you even did it. You're not the first, you won't be the last. But none of you are especially good at it.
    Nuff said.

My grandma told me not to fall for any bull****.

"Either say you like BBV or don't say anything!" Nope. You're not selling your crap here. Sorry.

HOLY NEGATIVITY BATMAN !!!
    Are you done yet?
  • starla5881
    starla5881 Posts: 190 Member
    Options

It's what plants CRAVE!!
  • laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Never mind. Not worth my time
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    ok i just need to know... to the haters of it..

do you hate it becuase of the product or do you hate it because how it is sold..

no one here who is against it has said... this is what is wrong with it ( that i have seen but i could be mistaken)

so far the only debatable factor is ... IT IS MLM.. AND BADDD BECAUSE OF THAT

i just want to clear up.. is it the product you are so against.. or the mlm part of it.. because i always wonder that part....
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Do you have GNC in Canada? The 2lb is $33. Are you looking at the 5lb? That's over 2x the servings.

again i have asked for recomendations for one from you that tastes as good.. has 90 calories ((130 with almond milk) low carb and has no gross gritty texture.. i have tried i have to say about 7 diffirent ones from GNC and none of them work for me.. and honestly by the time i finish buying all the stuff i have to hid the taste of the other ones.. i am spending wayyy more.. (and any of the ones that have been meh i can take it.. were 50 bucks each and lasted me 2 weeks... so 100 bucks a month.. which is what i pay now...)

I would get the Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey. You can use about 3/4 of a scoop. That will be 90 cals and 18g protein. This will cost about $33 and give you about 33 servings. $1/serving. I would buy the Chocolate Mint.

i live in canada.. and i just looked this stuff up.. it is 69.99 plus the 12% taxes... and it does 33 servings.. so that is breakfasts.. i also do lunch with my shakes... soooo 69.99 X2 X12% tax = $156.78 a month.... that is 57 bucks more...

I understand what you are trying to say to me and help me with..but this is the problem.. i am a single mom.. for 99 bucks a month i get lunch and breakie for the month... for me to switch at this point i have to save more.. not spend more..
    [/quote]
  • BrettPGH
    Options
    ok i just need to know... to the haters of it..

do you hate it becuase of the product or do you hate it because how it is sold..

no one here who is against it has said... this is what is wrong with it ( that i have seen but i could be mistaken)

so far the only debatable factor is ... IT IS MLM.. AND BADDD BECAUSE OF THAT

i just want to clear up.. is it the product you are so against.. or the mlm part of it.. because i always wonder that part....

MLM. I oppose all MLM businesses. They're scams. That's why they're MLM's.

If it's such a great product why not sell it in stores? I ask the same of any Amway, Cutco, etc. salesman. You hear them rave about all the wonderful blah blah blah you get from their product that you could never get anywhere else. And what a deal it is and how it's guaranteed... but for some reason selling it in any store is just beyond these companies.

There's a reason. They use hucksters to convince people to sell their overpriced, below average products to their friends and family. MLM's are outlawed in certain countries. People would never buy this stuff at the price it's at if it was just sitting on a shelf. That's where the high pressure sales pitch comes in. With all the amazing promises... it'll clear up your skin, it'll take off the weight, there's nothing out there like this, yada yada yada.

It's a drink. There's absolutely nothing special about it. Nothing you can't make yourself at home with the right ingredients. But the salespeople prey on the emotions of those who don't know better. That's why they don't just sell them a few bottles. They sign them up to have more automatically delivered and have the money automatically taken out of their bank account.

Body By Vi, Shakeology, Herbalife, Amway, Cutco.. I don't care what you call it. Every one is a scam that manipulates people with dreams of making a fortune selling magic products to people they know. I like to help people avoid such disgusting business tactics.

You can call it being a "hater". I think of it as helping people.
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Tried it. I wanted a quick fix before Mexico. I was hoping to drop a fast 10 lbs but lost nothing. I was taking 2 a day. My husband thought I was bad on PMS....this was way worse. I actually felt myself becoming a B on it. The shakes themselves are awesome as far as flavor goes. But you can take their recipes and regular protein powder and make the same thing. I know people who sell it. They've gotten a BMW car and motorcycle from telling people how much we'll lose. So far I've only heard of a handful that are actually losing weight the rest ended up like me - crabby, bloated, and couldn't go #2 on it. Don't waste your money.

I enjoy my ability to #2 far to much to pay good money just to jeopardize it. Plus, I enjoy eating most of my calories. I can wait until the geriatric facility for the liquid diet, thanks.

Me too. That's why I said I tried it as a quick fix before a vacation. I stopped after doing it for 2 wks. I couldn't handle it and I didn't like not eating real food.
This discussion has been closed.