Body by Vi Visalus Shakes

Options

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    funny thing just happened ... I googled BrettPGH and what do I see?
    A link which reads MFP's MEANEST!

True story bro.

Hmm funny. When I google his screen name I see a link to MFP's Inspiration thread.
    GTFO-Meme-Rage-Face.png

Brett is one of the MOST inspirational and supportive members of this ENTIRE site. True story.

QFT.
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    For the record, it's a nutritional shake.
    Can be used as part of a weight loss or fitness program.
    But if you did your due diligence before flying off the handle, you'd know that.

I'm done with your personal attack bull****.

You've been a member of this site for 6 months. You've lost 10lbs. Why anyone would listen to you about weight loss is beyond me.

Now if they wanted advice on shoddy sales tactics I'd direct them straight to you in a heartbeat.

I lost nearly 90lbs. Never one magic shake involved. And every one else can do it the same way. As far as I can tell Body By Vi must make it HARDER to lose weight.

ok since you are doing your personal attacks.. i will respond with i have been on for five months.. and lost 62 lbs.. so what do you have to say to that.. being that you are so much better for losing 90 lbs.. (in an undisclosed amount of time i note)

I'm going to say that in 1 year, you will have gained it all back and he will still be at his current weight.

and in one year i will tell you to that you are wrong cause it will never happen to me.. and then i will say but wow you are still the same rude nasty *kitten* you were before.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I really do have a group of Amazing Friends. Thank you. I can't believe I was letting a couple crap salespeople get to me.

If I were them I'd be mad too. My basement full of shakes no one wanted to buy, friends and family dodging my calls because they've had it with me. Bill collectors refusing to take Body By Vi as payment...

I'm a lucky man indeed.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looks to me like the mods are off today! Say whateverthe****youwant!
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I really do have a group of Amazing Friends. Thank you. I can't believe I was letting a couple crap salespeople get to me.

If I were them I'd be mad too. My basement full of shakes no one wanted to buy, friends and family dodging my calls because they've had it with me. Bill collectors refusing to take Body By Vi as payment...

I'm a lucky man indeed.

You are an inspiration to all of us brett ...
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

you seem to think that i am some person that sits on my *kitten* and lets the fat come off.. i am working out EVERYDAY.. i am eating healthy and i am eating low cal and low carb.. and i am learning.. ok so i can eat this and not that.. i think that i am using this as a tool is nothing diffrent than going and getting the sleave thing.. really its a tool right.. so the next time someone says they have done that everyone is going to tell them they are going to get fat again right....
    hmmm seems legit

You have not learned enough if you equate low calories and low carb intake...
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    funny thing just happened ... I googled BrettPGH and what do I see?A link which reads MFP's MEANEST!

Brett??? Mean???? He's a big softy, however, he wil speak up and tell you when you're full of ****. True story. Bro.
  • PittShkr
    Options

I'm a lucky man indeed.

You are an inspiration to all of us brett ...

Who needs this fad **** when we have you!!!
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    But if you did your due diligence before flying off the handle, you'd know that.

You've been a member of this site for 6 months. You've lost 10lbs. Why anyone would listen to you about weight loss is beyond me.

Now if they wanted advice on shoddy sales tactics I'd direct them straight to you in a heartbeat.

I lost nearly 90lbs. Never one magic shake involved. And every one else can do it the same way. As far as I can tell Body By Vi must make it HARDER to lose weight.

Huh ... don't know me from a hill of beans, you have no idea what my fitness goals are. I could be content with a 10 lb loss.
    Some people are here for less.
    Some people are here to gain weight.
    Some people are here for consistency.
    It's called myFITNESSpal for many reasons.
    I could very well be content with my weight and working solely on fitness.
    But you don't know that because once again you are speculating.

Take down the walls, open your ears and mind and take a deep breath before the 3-2-1 blastoff.
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options

I'm a lucky man indeed.

DUDE I AM NOT A SALES PERSON.. I SIMPLY ASKED FOR TWO THINGS

ONE A SHAKE THAT I COULD REPLACE IT WITH THAT HAS THE SAME CONTENT..
    AND TWO FACTS THAT IT IS BAD FOR ME THAT YOU ARE SAYING IT IS....

I DONT SELL IT NOR WILL I EVER SELL IT.. IT IS EVERYONES PERSONAL CHOICE TO USE IT OR NOT.. I AM NOT PUSHING IT ON NO ONE
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    eat right.work hard.period.

Agree!!

if only it were that simple....

It is that simple. There are no short cuts. Eat less move more...weight will come off.

^this^ and isn't a bit difficult to teach yourself good eating habits when you are replacing meals with shakes?
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Sent you a PM , have to be careful of the BBV reps floating around on the site peddling their wares.

I peddle my wares because IT WORKS !! I wouldn't be doing it if it didn't.
    Google the hell out of the company, I dare you.

Lactose and gluten free and safe for diabetics, children and nursing moms ... just a few of the hilights!

Want more information about the shakes? Inbox me and I'll gladly share with you. :flowerforyou:

ViSalus isn't meeting the competition, we're CRUSHING it!
    For those of you looking at competitor companies ... do your due diligence.
    There are companies that are leading the way and those that are following!
    There is only one Health and Fitness Challenge which also happens to be the NUMBER 1 fastest growing Home Based Business in North America, and it's breaking all the industry records.

Haters gonna hate :wink:

Nope, haters gonna report your *kitten*!

This site is NOT for you damn MLM salespeople to push your crap on those of us trying to lose weight the healthy way. So take your magic shakes, pills, potions and powders that you want to sell to people and shove it.

These are scams. Don't "message anyone for more info" They're just trying to sell you crap. No Shakeology, no Body By Vi, no Herbalife. There's a reason they don't sell this crap in stores. No one would buy it without a pushy sales pitch.

Do not believe one word of what is said by anyone trying to sell you this garbage.

If you can't do it the rest of your life, then why do it? I watched Dr. Oz and he said most of your diet is to be of vegetables, stay away from all the processed foods and eat clean. Work out and you should lose weight??? I dont agree with the shakes either. I do have to say I bought a juicer and LOVE it. I make a mean grean every morning for breakfast. All vegetables. !
  • PittShkr
    Options
    Wow! Looks to me like the mods are off today! Say whateverthe****youwant!

I think they even hate the Salespeople!
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

DUDE I AM NOT A SALES PERSON.. I SIMPLY ASKED FOR TWO THINGS

ONE A SHAKE THAT I COULD REPLACE IT WITH THAT HAS THE SAME CONTENT..
    AND TWO FACTS THAT IT IS BAD FOR ME THAT YOU ARE SAYING IT IS....

I DONT SELL IT NOR WILL I EVER SELL IT.. IT IS EVERYONES PERSONAL CHOICE TO USE IT OR NOT.. I AM NOT PUSHING IT ON NO ONE

Caps_Lock.jpg
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Huh ... don't know me from a hill of beans, you have no idea what my fitness goals are. I could be content with a 10 lb loss.
    You've lost 10lbs, you want to lose 28. Doesn't take a computer hacker to read your ticker.
    Some people are here for less.
    Some people are here to gain weight.
    Some people are here for consistency.

Nobody's here to waste money on overpriced shakes.
  • future_runner
    future_runner Posts: 136 Member
    Options

ok since you are doing your personal attacks.. i will respond with i have been on for five months.. and lost 62 lbs.. so what do you have to say to that.. being that you are so much better for losing 90 lbs.. (in an undisclosed amount of time i note)

Ok....both of you have made leaps to get to get to your conclusions. Brett doesn't like MLMs, you wont change his mind. But then he jumped to saying its not healthy. MLM and healthy are not mutually exclusive. Then Jax you jumped to something about helping a kid in a hospital. You abandoned your argument about the weight loss benefits with no real progression to your new argument. This happens a lot when two people are nailed to different ends of an argument. Both of you, stop.

What we learn from MFP is that weight loss comes from reducing and changing your intake and getting your heart pumping. BBV shakes do help people decrease their intake when used as a meal replacement. If any meal replacement shake works for you, then BBV will work because you will decrease your intake. It would be the same with body fortress shakes, gnc, slimfast. Any of it.

I tried it (did not buy it but my mom did and did not like it. She had to add so much milk and fruit to make the shakes fill her up, that she finally realized she was better off just drinking a small glass of milk in the morning and eating a piece of fruit and hard boiled egg. Protein, less calories, more satisfied. Worked for her.) I also do not feel satisfied when I have a shake as a meal. I am probably going to start having one in addition to my meals because I am on a new medication that decreases my appetite and I am not eating enough.

Point is, its different for different people.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Another thing to think about...Body by Vi shakes use soy protein instead of whey protein, and there is a lot of information indicating that soy protein in large quantities isn't very good for people, especially women of child bearing age.

Soy has phuedo estrogen and when you ingest it the phuedo estrogen takes over your normally produced estrogen and changes the chemicals in your body like if your going through menopause and no longer have your monthly it will start again. In men it will give them man boobs.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Watch "Fat, Sick, and nearly Dead" It is on Netflix.....pretty amazing. I would never do the total juice diet, but juicing fresh vegetables and fresh fruit that come out of the earth has got to be Awesome for you!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    funny thing just happened ... I googled BrettPGH and what do I see?A link which reads MFP's MEANEST!

Brett??? Mean???? He's a big softy, however, he wil speak up and tell you when you're full of ****. True story. Bro.

AND NOW this thread is full of win.

*plants a big one on Patti's forehead*
  • formeandmygirls
    Options
    I love body by vi. Today marks my 75th day of my 1st 90 day challenge and I have lost 34 lbs. I have more energy, I feel better and I really enjoy the shakes. I haven't tried one yet that I didn't like. I have been very pleased with the results!! I have a long ways to go, but this is the ONLY product/program that I have tried that has actually worked for me. I have had thyroid problems for years and nothing else has ever worked and made me feel as good as body by vi. (and just for the record - I'm not trying to sell this, I haven't sold any to anyone, I'm not in this to make money, I'm just in it for me)
This discussion has been closed.