If you could go back 10 years...

Options
coraliethomas
coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
If you had a magic capsule and could go back 10 years.. you grab yourself at the shoulders look into your face and yell....???

Replies

• coraliethomas
    Options
    "STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND JUST JOIN THE MILITARY!!!"
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Don't marry him he's going to become and addicted to pain killers and destroy your life.....
  • coraliethomas
    Options
    Don't marry him he's going to become and addicted to pain killers and destroy your life.....

Are you still married?
  • cschu544
    cschu544 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    "Give it up. Mom doesn't want to me a part of your life, accept it and move on."
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Build up to doing triathlons more slowly! You'll wreck your knee, feet and hip and turn into a big, squishy mess!
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    I'm 45. To be honest, by 35, most of my major life decisions were done. Job, wife, kids, done. I'd probably give myself stock tips, and tell myself what kind of car to buy that would last ten years. LOL
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Get your @ss back on the treadmill so you don't gain 105 pounds.
  • coraliethomas
    Options
    I'm 45. To be honest, by 35, most of my major life decisions were done. Job, wife, kids, done. I'd probably give myself stock tips, and tell myself what kind of car to buy that would last ten years. LOL

HAHAHHA!! Im 29, I feel like I should have made smarter choices when I was 19... But its never too late I suppose. Im going to see a recruiter this week!
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Don't fritter away the inheritance. That's a deposit for a house.
    Be single for a while. Don't measure yourself on whether you are in a relationship or not.
  • baxgilter
    baxgilter Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    "STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND JUST JOIN THE MILITARY!!!"

This so this!!! Ive got to wait till next year though!
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    Don't buy that "starter house" [at top dollar] yet!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    These are the best times! Dump the boyfriend and go find somebody worthy of you!
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Don't worry little one. Yes, your best friend is moving. Your other friends are all going up to "big school". Yes, the other kids think you're weird, and a teachers pet. But don't worry about other people think of you. Yes, they call you "ginger". In 5 years, you'll sing those "ginger" songs right back at them. In 10 years, you'll be proudly signing yearbooks "love from Ginge." You'll graduate high school with a boyfriend, awesome grades, loads of friends, and as one of the "pretty" ones. Ugly ducklings turn into swans. :)

And you'll still be a teachers pet. But that isn't really such a bad thing.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    "Here's how to build a time machine , patent it before Microsoft does."
  • Hasu
    Hasu Posts: 67
    Options
    The doctors have no idea whats wrong with you! But I swear counting calories works and the weight will fall off... eventually lol
  • BEMND
    BEMND Posts: 33
    Options
    Don't marry him! Move to Texas like you were thinking about & don't look back!
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    HAVE YOUR BACK AND JAW SURGERY NOW, BEFORE THE PAIN BECOMES UNBEARABLE!!!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    In a few years, you'll go through a lot with a certain guy. Hang on to him. You need each other more than you know.
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    "Here's how to build a time machine , patent it before Microsoft does."

*like*
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options

"Hey, 2002 me - put all your money in AAPL stock..."