If you could go back 10 years...

Options

Replies

• thunder_dan
    Options
    Be selfish, and go out in the world to get what you want. You deserve more than to let others tell you what they expect of you!

*I was much too altruistic back in the day.
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSS!! You got it!!! I made some VERY wise decisions 10 years ago that I am STILL celebrating with other good decisions, to this day.
  • firefly30
    firefly30 Posts: 3
    Options
    Don't drink.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Quit being lazy and watching so much T.V. Free time becomes VERY precious...
  • deniseearheart
    deniseearheart Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    your mother is going to die and when she does DO NOT allow yourself to gain a bunch of weight
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    You can raise your daughter all by yourself and be ahead for it, don't listen to him and RUN AWAY NOW!!!!!!
  • DeniseB0711
    DeniseB0711 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    DO NOT SWITCH COLLEGES
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    If you had a magic capsule and could go back 10 years.. you grab yourself at the shoulders look into your face and yell....???

Don't get married, it's a nightmare!!!!!!!!!
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Do not gain all that weight after having your kids, you have to keep up with them!!!
    Everything else that you will do is going to be lesson learned and those mistakes are the things that make you a little wiser in the end.
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    I would need to go back a little bit more than 10 years.
    I would want to go back 20 years, tell myself to dump the guy I was dating who then came my husband then ex husband
    Going 10 years back I would tell myself to do something about my weight problem. Then again my problem with weight started when I started dating him. Before that I was always slim and active.
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    don't get your PhD, go get a good job now with your master's. By the time you finish the PhD the world will be in a mass recession and you won't find work that pays well or has benefits. Also have kids, cause in 10 years you will be regretting not having a family yet.
  • B21goddess
    B21goddess Posts: 35
    Options
    I would have ate healthier,I would not have become bulimic which has tore my life apart and still battling today.
    5'4
    HW-200
    LW-100
  • catpow2
    catpow2 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow so many things I'd tell my 10 year younger self:

1) Buying house #1 was one of the best decisions you ever made--10 years from now it'll be worth 3 times what you paid for it.
    2) Buying house #2 will also be good idea too--it'll be a nightmare to renovate it but it'll be worth it.
    3) Go back to grad school right NOW. Don't wait a few more years. Start working toward that 2nd career you're contemplating right now; and finally,
    4) Don't stop watching your diet and exercising! In 10 years, you won't believe how skinny you used to be!!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Move to San Antonio. Your soulmate only lives 45 mins away.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    start school now and get out of sales!
  • carenj1990
    carenj1990 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would change my career choices.
  • heretocount
    Options
    Once you turn your life to God (when your 18) Do not look back, for the love of Peace do not glorify your old life!, it will take more effort to turn the second time then did the first!
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    If you had a magic capsule and could go back 10 years.. you grab yourself at the shoulders look into your face and yell....???

In 2004 put it all on the Sox to win the series!!
  • lynniesue42
    Options
    I wouldn't take the pill to go back 10 yrs. I love my life the way it is, including all the bumps in the roads that got me here! =)
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Considering i'd be 12. I guess tell myself nysync or whatever boy band I was into then was a bunch of sissy that I'd be embarrassed to mention I was a fan of in the future?

lame i know but I was a quiet little 12 yr old lol