Options

Replies

• HotAshMess
    HotAshMess Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    STOP EATING DUMBASS!
  • emelypoynter
    Options
    Spend a little more time traveling! Don't give up on your dreams so fast, you just finished culinary school. It will be a while before you "make it". Gordon Ramsey didn't do it over night. Joining the military isn't bad thing, it's just not your ideal career.
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i would tell myself to get off the damn computer and get active! you will regret it! also, you will find out in 2 years you have a serious back condition, enjoy not having the pain while you can!
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    don't give up on school. Fight to do what is needed for your son and leave your mother and her husband behind asap before bad things happen...
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Things won't change

Don't buy the house

Leave your job now and go back to school

After your daughter is born you'll go through a rough 5 years, but find strength you never thought you had.
  • fatpanda96
    fatpanda96 Posts: 77
    Options
    I would've told my 7 year old and 115 pound self to stop eating so much unhealthy foods because I'll regret it in the future.
  • EmilyDuby
    EmilyDuby Posts: 67
    Options
    There's only one thing that I currently would absolutely tell myself not to do, I've made lots of stupid decisions in the past ten years but almost every single one of them has probably gotten me to the best things I have now.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Have two more babies, not just one. :)
  • Mubb
    Mubb Posts: 90
    Options
    Can I go back 17 and never meet my ex. Oh and don't move to NC go to Washington.
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Don't Move to NC to try to form a relationship with your sister in law and DEFINITELY do NOT have a baby for her. Actually I only have to go back 7 years.
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    Lose weight now while your skin can still bounce back!!!!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Put the Twinkies away and get your butt to the beach!!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Don't settle.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    You just got divorced, don't date for at least a year... Don't settle!
  • BrownEyedSister
    BrownEyedSister Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow there are so many points in my life I'd love to do this. Realistically, I am very happy with my life now - it just took a lot of trial and effort to get here.

But here's what I'd tell myself:
    1. It's not too late - sure you already married him, but don't wait any longer, you're not happy, never was a good match - get out before he ruins you financially and it takes years to recover
    2. In a couple of years when you meet A$$hat realize immediately that every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie. It's the same song, just a different verse with him.
    3. Leave the job with the crappy boss before he makes your life a living hell
    4. In Sep, 2008 you'll ride your motorcycle to work every Friday. Don't take the curvy road to work! Your bike may recover, but your shoulder will never be the same!!!
    5. In 2009 you will meet a man named Sergio. He is awesome. Keep your eyes out for him!
    6. When your baby sister keeps telling you how terrific her Mac is, don't roll your eyes, go buy stock - as much as you can afford!!
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    dont be such a victim to this Cancer... you beat it- you are stronger than this. Stop using it as an excuse to put on weight and isolate yourself.
  • sabrinamunin
    Options
    I'd like to go back twelve years and tell myself DON'T STOP WORKING OUT AND COUNTING CALORIES!!! Also, "Don't take that job at the auction company, the owner is abusive and crazy!!!"

In 2000 I was the thinnest and healthiest I've ever been. Losing a job and moving to a highly stressful one, plus slacking off on healthy eating and exercise is what got me here today.
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    There's only one thing that I currently would absolutely tell myself not to do, I've made lots of stupid decisions in the past ten years but almost every single one of them has probably gotten me to the best things I have now.

I like this!
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    Don't marry him he's going to become and addicted to pain killers and destroy your life.....

Max Payne?

I'd say to myself: Hey you, invent a network where users must register before using the site, after which they may create a personal profile, update their status, add other users as friends, and exchange messages, including automatic notifications when they update their profile.
  • emuhawk
    emuhawk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    These are the best times! Dump the boyfriend and go find somebody worthy of you!

Amen!!!