If you could go back 10 years...

Options

Replies

• sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    In a few years, you'll go through a lot with a certain guy. Hang on to him. You need each other more than you know.

Love this. ^^^

Beautiful.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    "OONTA GOONTA, SOLO?"
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    Quit doing drugs, go to college.
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    10 years ago..I was like 10 lol so I'd just tell myself to join a sport so I wouldn't gain any weight..
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Love and appreciate your grandparents while you can!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Cherish EVERY moment you have with your mom! She won't be here to spend time with in 10 years. :sad:
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    Cherish EVERY moment you have with your mom! She won't be here to spend time with in 10 years. :sad:

That's sweet :cry:
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    "OONTA GOONTA, SOLO?"

"Coo wolpa tooney rana."
  • aheartbeatsos
    Options
    To 12 year old me.

"A lot of terrible things are going to happen to you in the next few years.
    You're going to blame yourself. You're going to hurt.
    IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT."
  • SeeBerSmile
    SeeBerSmile Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Don't give up on school!
  • Carlito21
    Carlito21 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You have no idea!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I would tell myself to not take school and work so seriously. Ten years later, no one cares what kind of grades I got, or if I made the Dean's list. I didn't really make enough money at any of those jobs to worry about them either.

Oddly enough, it was what I was up to on the weekends that influenced my life the most. I met the man of my dreams and dropped a boatload of gas money to go see him, and THAT is the most important thing I've ever done for myself. At the time, I thought it was so risky and I was afraid to spend so much time and money on someone like that, but it was worth it!

I would also tell myself to take better care of myself. I realized early on that I couldn't pull all nighters like other kids could, or eat fast food without a stomach ache, but I didn't realize that my own irregular habits were causing my migraines and destroying my metabolism. I wish I had gone to bed at the same time every night, waken up at the same time every day and eaten nutritious meals regularly.

I wish I could tell myself that it IS possible for me to get fat. 10 years ago, I was a healthy weight, and no matter what I ate, I couldn't gain. 5 years ago it creeped up on me, and just a year ago I was obese. I had no idea when I was young that my metabolism would hit a wall like that.
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    That worrying never changed a thing...quit worrying it will all work out in the end. That good things can come out of really bad times.
  • Myzippyboy
    Myzippyboy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Go back ten years and not much to change but spending more time with family thats not here now and focusing on
    someone really important to me. Go back twenty and thats a whole different story. I would say, you like your healthy,
    rockin body dont you, dont let it go by the way side... All in all I've been really lucky in having a good life with a few
    speed bumps here and there but nothing life altering.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Spend more time with my dad.....I miss him very much.
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Don't marry him he's going to become and addicted to pain killers and destroy your life.....

Are you still married?

Divorced 5/11/12 Still sad to watch someone you loved slowly kill themselves.
  • keenslk
    keenslk Posts: 126
    Options
    you only have 7 more years left with your dadda - tell him you love him everyday, appreciate him, hug him and dont waste a second with him because in 10 years the only thing you will want is him back in your life...
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Life will all work out over time just keep pushing!

(10yrs ago this summer my hubby was told to go home and enjoy life he had apx 2 yrs to live since his medication failed)
  • dentelledelicate
    Options
    Enjoy being small while it lasts!
  • GoodIntentions2012
    Options
    Life does not end after divorce. You will fall in love again and remarry and relocate and live an abundant life in every way.

^^love this!!....now I just have to believe