The Walking Dead...Who's with me?

Options
nas24
nas24 Posts: 880 Member
God, I can watch this show over and over. I'm currently watching Season 2 all over again and Episode 7, the barn scene, EPIC

Replies

• mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Cannot wait for season 3!!!!!
  • jamlastsforages
    Options
    It is indeed! I need to go back to the beginning before starting Season 3.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm having withdrawals!
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I hate that they freakin only had like 4 epis before they went on break!!!
  • jmdax
    jmdax Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Like the show a lot. There is some marathon during the summer. May be entire season 1 and 2 with previews of season 3. Check out the amc site for the details.
  • chase7512
    chase7512 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Very epic show and I found out today that two of the guys on the show (Jon Bernthal, Norman Reedus) will be at the fanexpo Im going to in August.
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    They are filming Season 3 all over where I live and where the hubs works. My kids think it's hilarious that they have signs up thanking the city of Senoia for not mowing the grass so it will be zombified.
  • Win0727
    Win0727 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Love this show!! I was so excited when I first saw previews for Season 1, back in the day. I love Zombies! They scare the bejeebs outta me, but I can't stop myself!! Can't wait for Season 3.

P.S. I am sooooo glad Shane is gone. I just wish they would have taken Lori with him!
  • nas24
    Options
    Love this show!! I was so excited when I first saw previews for Season 1, back in the day. I love Zombies! They scare the bejeebs outta me, but I can't stop myself!! Can't wait for Season 3.

P.S. I am sooooo glad Shane is gone. I just wish they would have taken Lori with him!

Shane???? I was happy to see him die, he look and act JUST like my ex-husband. It was creepy!!!!
    Season 3 cant come fast enough!
  • nas24
    Options
    Very epic show and I found out today that two of the guys on the show (Jon Bernthal, Norman Reedus) will be at the fanexpo Im going to in August.

So jealous, make sure you get pics!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    Options

Shane???? I was happy to see him die, he look and act JUST like my ex-husband. It was creepy!!!!
    Season 3 cant come fast enough!

What? No! I haven't seen that yet! :(
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for season 3! I'm going to check out the AMC website like someone mentioned to see what's going on this summer ~

JM
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    we love it! have S1&2 on the dvr... waiting for season 3 :(
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Ummm found it boring BUT luv'd a quirky Swedish/Danish police drama/serial called The Bridge. Engaging, Clever, well scripted & a story line that constantly unfolded with realistic twists & turns. Fantastic television!

Russ
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    love this show so much!! my son asked what is your favorite show I said walking dead little did I know that question was part of a mothers day gift LOL
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I freaking LOVE this show. At first I thought it'd be totally lame, then by the second episode I was hooked. Can't wait for the next season.
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    They start filming tonight through Friday morning. I'm going to head over and get a sneak peek at the action tomorrow!
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE that show :)
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait! I saw a commercial for the new episodes on AMC last night.