The Walking Dead...Who's with me?

Options

Replies

• IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    When Sophia came out of that barn it was heartbreaking...even a cold hearted bastid like me cried a lil'

SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN WHAT HAPPENED TO SOPHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was quite a scene, when Shane (idiot) and Andrea (idiot #2) were blowing away Herschels' family and loved ones who had turned and then out steps Sophia who they had been searching for, from the barn. You could have heard a pin drop. And who steps up to do the very hard deed of putting her down???? Rick, true leader that he is!!! Powerful scene!
  • IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Very similar story to some here...not a real fan of zombies and zombie movies. I've watched all of them with my hubby, though. Then WD comes on TV. I am absolutely hooked!! I love "Talking Dead" that comes on afterwards just as much as the show if not more. I can't wait for that show to see what all the chat is going to be about! I also went on-line to live chat every week while watching the show. It was very exciting! I can't wait until October! Team Rick, all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I love Walking Dead!!!!!!!! I can't wait til it comes back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Watch the original Dawn of the Dead and Return of the Living Dead. Two Zombie movies that paved the way for many.
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I :heart: The Walking Dead!!!! I am totally addicted to that show!
  • KeeBurr
    KeeBurr Posts: 9
    Options
    I LOVE that show.
    but gotta say, comics > show.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    When our family gets together now for Birthdays, etc. Our new toast is " Drink Like Herschel Use Too !!! "

Love it!
  • nas24
    Options
    When Sophia came out of that barn it was heartbreaking...even a cold hearted bastid like me cried a lil'

SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN WHAT HAPPENED TO SOPHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was quite a scene, when Shane (idiot) and Andrea (idiot #2) were blowing away Herschels' family and loved ones who had turned and then out steps Sophia who they had been searching for, from the barn. You could have heard a pin drop. And who steps up to do the very hard deed of putting her down???? Rick, true leader that he is!!! Powerful scene!

For sure! When that happen i was just sitting on the edge of the couch and i started crying :frown:. So sad! I knew Rick would be the only one to do it.
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this show makes me cream.

BEST show ever.

Daryl is the shiz. I NEED him on my zombiepocalypse bus.
    Go Glen - such a team player.
    Lori erks me, and I agree, she needs to eat. Can she friggin keep an eye on Carl for a second?!
    We're all infected? DOH!!!

Cant hardly wait for next season. Badass ninja slayer in the house!

Friend me if you agree.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I like it so much I've read all the graphic novels (comic books, in layman terms).
  • editress
    editress Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I edited the "Walking Dead" webisodes. I was not a fan before it but had to watch the first episode for style. I was blown away. It is not your typical horror show. I got sucked in.
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge zombie fan and love this show. Definitely fills the zombie/apocalypse need in me lol.
  • rawrkeia
    rawrkeia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I absolutely adore The Walking Dead. I'm currently collecting the comic books.
    I'm thinking once I reach my goal weight, I'll reward myself by buying #1 in mint condition. Currently going for around five hundred I think.

Daryl is my husband. Js.
    And Lori and Carl. I dun like them. A lot of episodes seemed to go like "Carl stay in the house." and Carl doesn't listen and then "Where's Carl?" I mean wth. There is a ton of them. How can SOMEONE never know where he is? And I so blame him for Dale dying.

Also, to whoever said they wanted to read the comics without spoiling the show, the show and comics are not lining up at all. Shane was supposed to die outside of Atlanta and Dale was supposed to kill him. So go ahead and read the comics. It won't spoil too much.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    i am quite obsessed. i CANNOT wait for season 3. actually a new cable option just came to our city and even tho its like 1/2 the price of of current provider, i will not switch because they dont have AMC! lol
  • Th3Machine
    Th3Machine Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome fricken show!
  • waldenfam2
    waldenfam2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options

BEST show ever.

Lori erks me, and I agree, she needs to eat. Can she friggin keep an eye on Carl for a second?!

Friend me if you agree.

What is up with Lori not watching her kid!! I mean, I'm not a complete Lori hater but really? He was just shot, why is he roaming around the woods during a zombie apocalypse by his freaking self?!
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    36jusx.jpg
  • nas24
    Options

BEST show ever.

Friend me if you agree.

Lori= Worst mother ever
    Plus does anyone else had a weird feeling that Carl is Shane's? Just by the way she freaked on Rick when he said that Carl put him down. She was fine till he said that.
    Carl= can a zombie please eat him?!??!?!?!? That kid never listens and has a f-ing attitude
    I want to see more of T-Dawg, Daryl, and that bad a** chick with a sword.
    Oh and the whole "WE ARE ALL INFECTED" nailed that crap so long ago...none of my friends and family believed me so when it happen i was like "Bam Bi**hes!"
  • nas24
    Options
    36jusx.jpg

yup!
  • nas24
    Options
    Oh and i think its time for some better music for the Walking Dead
    EXAMPLE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYAaIOB11yw