The Walking Dead...Who's with me?

Options

Replies

• Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    When our family gets together now for Birthdays, etc. Our new toast is " Drink Like Herschel Use Too !!! "
  • flutgos
    flutgos Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite shows. Season 1 was better than season 2 but it's still really good. The first half of season 2 was so boring. haha The pilot is still my favorite episode. :)
  • elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    Some zombie movies simply aren't the same as TWD. I saw Land of the Dead a few nights back and it was just bad IMO.
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    We went out and bought Zombieland to cure our zombie withdrawals. Can't wait for the next season!
    The scene where he is walking down the middle of the street in a deserted town was filmed in Newnan, GA. The hubs had a restaurant there and he made a cake for DD's birthday and had to pick it up for her party. He called to let me know he was running late because he was stuck behind a truckful of zombies! We love this movie!
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    you know there are always two constants with the walking dead---1.someone is always telling carl to go in the house and 2. carl is never in the damn house. LOL
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I am having, no, patiently waiting for season two to come out on blue ray so I can buy both seasons 1 and 2 and watch them with my wife. This is a real big thing for me as she hates hates HATES anything zombie with a passion so to actually say she wants to watch it with me, hell I would go to work in a french maids outfit for a month (honey if you read this, lets not test this theory...

until then I shall have to make do with re reading my TPB's :happy: and if some of you haven't they are so worth the read, issue 100 is out soon as well as I recall

jul068351d.jpg
  • T1Life
    T1Life Posts: 15
    Options
    I love the show, but highly recommend the comic books too! I sat and read through 1-75 and have been hooked ever since. They've released a majority in trade paperbacks, they're so good, but may spoil the show since they are following pretty closely :) They're nail-biters though!

Can't wait for Michonne! (And anxious to see how the show handles the Governor)

I'm with you on this! I've read the comics and I'm very excited for the next season :)
  • tuiccim
    tuiccim Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    They currently have a sweepstakes to win a trip to the Season 3 premier.

http://www.thewalkingdeadpremiere.com/registration

Grand Prize: A trip for two to Los Angeles, CA for the Walking Dead Season 3 Premiere. The prize includes airfare, three nights' hotel stay, the opportunity to attend The Waking Dead season 3 premiere and to participate in a meet and greet session with the cast members, ground transportation, a custom zombie bust, and $500 spending money. (ARV: $11,000)
  • wilkerson
    wilkerson Posts: 26
    Options
    wasnt sure bout it at first then i watch season 1 marathon one weekend and im hooked.. i cant wait for season 3.!!!
  • thirtytwopostcards
    Options
    Love it. I want to read the comics, but I don't want to spoil the tv show. Such a first world problem haha.

98164466847940245_dw6NVV5P_f.jpg
  • wingednotes
    wingednotes Posts: 279
    Options
    as a general non-zombie lover, I ended up really enjoying this show. My husband loves the comic books ,and dragged me to a convention where we met the writers.
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this show too much!!! xoxox
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options

98164466847940245_dw6NVV5P_f.jpg

That made me laugh so hard!! Thank you! lmao!!!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I'm so looking forward to the next season!!
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    They are filming Season 3 all over where I live and where the hubs works. My kids think it's hilarious that they have signs up thanking the city of Senoia for not mowing the grass so it will be zombified.

Omg that's awesome!!!!!
  • thepanttherlady
    thepanttherlady Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know about this show until Season 2 had started. One episode and I was hooked!!! Can't wait for Season 3 to start!!
  • lauralizzy829
    lauralizzy829 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Ok...The guy in the hood with the 2 armless zombies with him at the end of season 2...Is that gonna be the guy who chopped of his own hand in season 1? The crossbow guys brother?

No it's a woman. She's a character from the comics. And the 2 zombies are her bf/fiance (can't remember which) and his best friend.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Ok...The guy in the hood with the 2 armless zombies with him at the end of season 2...Is that gonna be the guy who chopped of his own hand in season 1? The crossbow guys brother?

Neither...if they base it on the comic books the show is suppose to reflect (I have not read them)...that's all I'm saying...
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options

No it's a woman. She's a character from the comics. And the 2 zombies are her bf/fiance (can't remember which) and his best friend.

Awe you spoiled it!
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    A show that both Hubs and I agree on (that's rare! *lol*). I want to buy them one of those backpack leashes for Carl...but I must say he's one lucky SOB!