Replies

• Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Love me some walking dead--
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Love it. I want to read the comics, but I don't want to spoil the tv show. Such a first world problem haha.

Meh, they divert a lot from the comic. Not sure how they're going to handle one of the characters coming up...he's been cast already, so I know he'll be in the next season, but...yeah.
  • beccas27
    beccas27 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    LOVE Me some walking dead.. I'm not normally a zombie person, But I got hooked on this show.. CAN"T WAIT TILL SEASON 3 <<< Yes I am hollering!! ;)
  • pduckworth
    pduckworth Posts: 133
    Options
    LOVE the comics and LOVE the show. I like how they are both similar, but not identical. I hope the governor makes his appearance finally in season three :D
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    LOVE the comics and LOVE the show. I like how they are both similar, but not identical. I hope the governor makes his appearance finally in season three :D

Yep, he does, that's who I was talking about, ha! He's being played by David Morrisey.
  • MichelleMcClung
    Options
    Me and my hubby are anxiously waiting for season 3. We LOVE that show!!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I also am not a big zombie fan, but am IN LOVE with this show!!!! I started to read the comics, and I haven't been able to get all of them from the library yet, but read the first 3 I think, and the book Rise of the Governor- which was a really good book. Enjoyed the book much more than the comics, although I'm just not a comic person I think, I did enjoy them as well. the show deviates from the comics - in just the first 3 that I read, there are several differences- as in Shane doesn't die on the farm, Dale doesn't die on the farm, etc. and of course on of everyone's favorite characters - Darryl, isn't even IN the comics I read so far. so, go ahead and enjoy the comics, and the show!
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to see the next season!

9821387.png
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Love the comics and the show is good too. Check this out. http://www.thewalkingdeadescape.com/index.html I wanna do it soooo bad, but the hubs and kid would want to do it too and I'm not sure I can justify spending that much money on top of what we'll spend at Comic Con. :ohwell:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I am having withdrawls!!!

Game of Thrones is over so I'm hoping True Blood doesnt disappoint.
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan! I can't wait until season 3!!!
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite shows!
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Love this show!! I was so excited when I first saw previews for Season 1, back in the day. I love Zombies! They scare the bejeebs outta me, but I can't stop myself!! Can't wait for Season 3.

P.S. I am sooooo glad Shane is gone. I just wish they would have taken Lori with him!

Shane???? I was happy to see him die, he look and act JUST like my ex-husband. It was creepy!!!!
    Season 3 cant come fast enough!

I'm so glad Shane the Pain is gone. He was dead weight anyway.
  • jlreser
    jlreser Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    They're having a special preview weekend on AMC July 7-8 so be sue to watch some stuff on that channel this weekend. I live in GA so I TOTALLY love that it takes places here as well as filmed here...I know exactly the exits and such they're talking about. Of course the prison that looks to be coming up is not where it should be in relation to the highway, but it's still cool!
  • elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    Love it. I want to read the comics, but I don't want to spoil the tv show. Such a first world problem haha.

98164466847940245_dw6NVV5P_f.jpg
    Hahaha, it's funny 'cause Carl appears out of no where in the worst possible situation.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I love that show. Can't wait for it to come back on.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Ok...The guy in the hood with the 2 armless zombies with him at the end of season 2...Is that gonna be the guy who chopped of his own hand in season 1? The crossbow guys brother?

I thought that was a girl in the hood?
  • prettybub
    prettybub Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP I'M ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW!!!!!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    LOVE it! The ending of Season 2 was EPIC! I nearly died! lol.

I shouldn't do this as I'm decreasing my chances :laugh: and I'm sure as super fans you already know, but you can win a trip to the season 3 premier here:
    http://www.thewalkingdeadpremiere.com/
  • IHeartNewMe
    IHeartNewMe Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Ok...The guy in the hood with the 2 armless zombies with him at the end of season 2...Is that gonna be the guy who chopped of his own hand in season 1? The crossbow guys brother?

That's Michonne, a sort of apocalyptic zombie killing ninja! Here's the link for a sneek peek of her character.
    http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2012/05/first-photo-of-michonne.php