Replies

• DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    just stay off the forums.... :P
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    People like to hate things that make them feel self-conscious or insecure.

This is true...this is why I "hate" channing tatum and ryan reynolds. :grumble:

Why? They're just fake pretty boys. You look lots better!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Who cares? And why would it bother you so much to a point where you would go an post a thread about it? Ignore people who try to bring you down. End of story.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    IN MY OPINION,
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    towards women that are thinner? Or women that don't want to be a size 14?
    I mean, seriously, what is the whole issue with this? I am truly curious. There is thread after thread bashing smaller women, calling us "anorexic", "sticks", etc.

We're all here to better our health and lives, and to see such horrid threads is really sickening and hurtful.

Because the threads talking about how people love them get deleted while the "I love big girl" threads keep going.
  • CristaA42962
    CristaA42962 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I must be avoiding those types of topics as I've not seen any. I have however, seen several topics of people complaining about the those topics.

Ooooh errr... :/

I agree with Andye
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    it's all a matter of perspective. some people have never worn a size 12 or 10. some of us that was our highest size. it just depends on how much you have to lose and where you're coming from. if you weigh over 300 it is going to feel amazing to wear a 14 and you might be annoyed at someone who is complaining about not being able to fit into 0's... i'm not sure what is out with the full out bashing though. i am a 4-6 and i have to admit it does irk me a little when smaller girls complain too... so it's all a matter of perspective.
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I wear thick glasses most of the time, am a budding cat lady and can recite LOTR. Therefore, not attractive.

Those two sentences are not compatible in my head. Ok - maybe the cat lady part - but that's just cause I'm allergic. LOL