Q for Ladies: Better boobs after weight loss?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen an IMPROVEMENT in the appearance of their um... boobs? I mean everything I've read says that if your boobs got bigger, they will sag when they get smaller.

Is that really true? Can't they just get smaller and perkier? lol... Sorry if its kind of a bunt question. But I just really want to know :)

PS I'm 25 if that means anything. Somewhat out of the teen range but not much older. I do have stretch marks but that was from quick gains.

Mine have stretch marks from puberty that have long since faded to the same color as the rest of my skin. From the age of 30 I weighed about 170, up from 145. Now that I lost it I haven't noticed much of a difference from before. I have no complaints, my partner has no complaints. If they had fallen significantly, I still don't think there would be complaints.

Try not to let it weigh you down.
  • ErinMcMom
    ErinMcMom Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Mine have not sagged at all but they are quickly disappearing :(
    I wish the stubborn fat would come off of my belly and love handles instead of my boobs!
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Nothing can fight gravity. :D But doing toning exercises does help to keep things firmer.

Are you guys insane? you can't 'tone' boob. It isn't muscle.

Get a good bra. By which I mean GOOD bra. Get fitted by the woman in the shop. Take great care of them and the skin should shrink.
  • scorpiophoenix
    scorpiophoenix Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25 pounds and am still a 36DD, like I started with. But I have noticed... more perkiness with more weight lifting.

Thank you. :flowerforyou: I'm not looking to lose much (about 35lbs) and I just couldn't stand losing too much boob. You give me hope. :smile:
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    Mine have changed, they have lost there firmness, and have separated, which is weird cos I am a 34-36 F/G They look about the size of a D cup and in my size there is nothing I can do, there are no push up bras and now my stomach looks bigger cos (it has yet to lose any weight it always the last to lose). I pray to God that my boobs get back their firmness when I lose more weight.
  • Loralrose
    Loralrose Posts: 203
    Options
    Mine are the same size now at 200 lbs as they were when I was 170 lbs. So I'm thinking they'll probably stay the same as I lose weight... unfortunately. I'd kinda like them to be a little smaller than they are and even a little droopier. I know that sounds strange, but I have DD boobs that don't droop even a little. They look kinda fake and it's hard to find bras that fit right :frown:
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Nothing can fight gravity. :D But doing toning exercises does help to keep things firmer.

Are you guys insane? you can't 'tone' boob. It isn't muscle.

Get a good bra. By which I mean GOOD bra. Get fitted by the woman in the shop. Take great care of them and the skin should shrink.

Depends how much skin you have. I can literally grab handfuls of skin....only skin, no actual boob in the handful. It's not going anywhere, regardless of what bra I wear.....incidentally I have to wear two bras now. A regular one to get some shape because they have none of their own....but in order to fit the skin the cup has to be too big to actually properly hold the boob in place, so then I have to wear a sports bra overtop to keep the skin from oozing out everywhere. That's just the boobs....Don't even get me started on what's going on everywhere else. Oh to have $20,000....